Exchange rate policy and insulation from external shocks: the experiences of Taiwan and Korea, 1970-1990
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Ramon Moreno, 1993. "Exchange rate policy and insulation from external shocks: the experiences of Taiwan and Korea, 1970-1990," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 93-05, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
References listed on IDEAS
- Warren L. Coats, 1987. "Capital mobility and monetary policy: Australia, Japan, and New Zealand," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 81-94.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gyuhan Kim, 1995. "Exchange rate constraints and money control in Korea," Working Papers 1995-011, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
More about this item
KeywordsTaiwan ; Korea ; Foreign exchange - Law and legislation ; Pacific Area ; Vector autoregression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfpr:y:1992:i:sep:x:9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .