Large real exchange rate movements, firm dynamics, and productivity growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Landon, Stuart & Smith, Constance E., 2006. "Exchange rates and investment good prices: A cross-industry comparison," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 237-256, March.
- repec:bla:deveco:v:55:y:2017:i:2:p:56-74 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jen Baggs & Eugene Beaulieu & Loretta Fung & Beverly Lapham, 2016. "Firm Dynamics in Retail Trade: The Response of Canadian Retailers to Exchange Rate Shocks," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 635-666, August.
- Albert Park & Dean Yang & Xinzheng Shi & Yuan Jiang, 2010.
"Exporting and Firm Performance: Chinese Exporters and the Asian Financial Crisis,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 92(4), pages 822-842, November.
- Albert Park & Dean Yang & Xinzheng Shi & Yuan Jiang, 2006. "Exporting and Firm Performance: Chinese Exporters and the Asian Financial Crisis," Working Papers 549, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Albert Park & Dean Yang & Xinzheng Shi & Yuan Jiang, 2009. "Exporting and Firm Performance: Chinese Exporters and the Asian Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 14632, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben Tomlin & Loretta Fung, 2015.
"Exchange Rate Movements and the Distribution of Productivity,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(4), pages 782-809, September.
- Ben Tomlin & Loretta Fung, 2010. "The Effect of Exchange Rate Movements on Heterogeneous Plants: A Quantile Regression Analysis," Staff Working Papers 10-25, Bank of Canada.
- Toraganlı, Nazlı & Yazgan, M. Ege, 2016. "Exchange rates and firm survival: An examination with Turkish firm-level data," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 433-443.
- Nazli Karamollaoglu & M. Ege Yazgan, 2014. "Firm Exit and Exchange Rates: An Examination with Turkish Firm-Level Data," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1411, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Manamba EPAPHRA, 2016. "Foreign Direct Investment and Sectoral Performance in Tanzania," Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 670-719, December.
- Moxnes, Andreas & Ulltveit-Moe, Karen-Helene, 2010. "Product adjustments: A firm-level analysis of the impact of a real exchange rate shock," CEPR Discussion Papers 7923, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Salamat Ali, 2017. "Exchange Rate Effects on Agricultural Exports: Firm-level Evidence from Pakistan," Discussion Papers 2017-09, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- repec:clg:wpaper:2007-04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gemma Mabin, 2011. "New Zealand's Exchange Rate Cycles: Impacts and Policy," Treasury Working Paper Series 11/01, New Zealand Treasury.
- Fung, Loretta & Liu, Jin-Tan, 2009. "The impact of real exchange rate movements on firm performance: A case study of Taiwanese manufacturing firms," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 85-96, January.
- Mohammad Reza Lotfalipour & Maliheh Ashena & Maryam Zabihi, 2013. "Exchange Rate Impacts on Investment of Manufacturing Sectors in Iran," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 3(2), pages 12-22, December.
- Kandilov, Ivan T. & Leblebicioglu, AslI, 2011. "The impact of exchange rate volatility on plant-level investment: Evidence from Colombia," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 220-230, March.
- John Baldwin & Beiling Yan, 2011. "The death of Canadian manufacturing plants: heterogeneous responses to changes in tariffs and real exchange rates," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 147(1), pages 131-167, April.
- Marjan Nasir, 2014. "The Effect of Trade Liberalization on Firm Entry and Exit in Punjab, Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 19(1), pages 67-89, Jan-June.
- Jen Baggs & Eugene Beaulieu & Loretta Fung, 2010. "Are Service Firms Affected By Exchange Rate Movements?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(s1), pages 156-176, June.
- Ekholm, Karolina & Moxnes, Andreas & Ulltveit-Moe, Karen Helene, 2012.
"Manufacturing restructuring and the role of real exchange rate shocks,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 101-117.
- Ekholm, Karolina & Moxnes, Andreas & Ulltveit-Moe, Karen-Helene, 2008. "Manufacturing Restructuring and the Role of Real Exchange Rate Shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 6904, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:41:y:2008:i:2:p:391-424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.