The Demand for International Reserves
No abstract is available for this item.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Hiro Ito, 2009.
"A Cross-Country Empirical Analysis of International Reserves,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 447-481.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Hiro Ito, 2009. "A Cross-Country Empirical Analysis of International Reserves," CESifo Working Paper Series 2654, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Farhang Niroomand, 1988. "On the exchange-rate elasticity of the demand for international reserves: Some evidence from industrial countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 124(1), pages 161-168, March.
- Wong, Clement Yuk-pang & Cheung, Yin-Wong, 2008. "Are All Measures of International Reserves Created Equal? An Empirical Comparison of International Reserve Ratios," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 2, pages 1-61.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Yuk-Pang Wong, Clement, 2007. "Are All Measures of International Reserves Created Equal? An Empirical Comparison of International Reserve Ratios," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-24, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Yin-wong Cheung & Clement Yuk-pang Wong, 2008. "Are All Measures of International Reserves Created Equal? An Empirical Comparison of International Reserve Ratios," Working Papers 132008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Hee-Ryang Ra, 2008. "Dilution of Opportunity Cost Effect on the Demand for International Reserves in the High Reserve Era," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 24, pages 151-171.
- Jacob A. Frenkel, 1978. "International Reserves Under Alternative Exchange Rate Regimes and Aspects of The Economics of Managed Float," NBER Working Papers 0287, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Cheung, Yin-Wong & Ito, Hiro, 2015. "International reserves before and after the global crisis: Is there no end to hoarding?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 102-126.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yin-Wong Cheung & Hiro Ito, 2014. "International Reserves Before and After the Global Crisis: Is There No End to Hoarding?," NBER Working Papers 20386, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yin-Wong Cheung & Hiro Ito, 2015. "International Reserves Before and After the Global Crisis: Is There No End to Hoarding?," CESifo Working Paper Series 5237, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yin-wong Cheung & Hiro Ito, 2008. "Hoarding of International Reserves: A Comparison of the Asian and Latin American Experiences," Working Papers 072008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:75:y:1967:p:404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed