On the exchange-rate elasticity of the demand for international reserves: Some evidence from industrial countries
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 124 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Postal:Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: https://www.ifw-kiel.de/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/international+economics/journal/10290/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frenkel, Jacob A., 1978. "Pegged exchange rates and managed float," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 111-140, January.
- Clark, Peter B, 1970. "Optimum International Reserves and the Speed of Adjustment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(2), pages 356-76, March-Apr.
- John Makin, 1974. "Exchange rate flexibility and the demand for international reserves," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 110(2), pages 229-243, June.
- Olivera, Julio H G, 1969. "A Note on the Optimal Rate of Growth of International Reserves," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(2), pages 245-48, March/Apr.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee, 1985. "Demand for and Supply of International Reserves: A Simultaneous Approach," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 7(4), pages 493-503, July.
- John F. O. Bilson & Jacob A. Frenkel, 1979. "Dynamic Adjustment and the Demand for International Reserves," NBER Working Papers 0407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Officer, Lawrence H, 1976. "The Demand for International Liquidity: A Test of the Square-Root Law," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 8(3), pages 325-37, August.
- T. J. Courchene & G. M. Youssef, 1967. "The Demand for International Reserves," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 404.
- Iyoha, Milton Ame, 1976. "Demand for International Reserves in Less Developed Countries: A Distributed Lag Specification," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 58(3), pages 351-55, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:124:y:1988:i:1:p:161-168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.