An analysis of credit terms in the eurodollar market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Fernando LOPEZ ANGARITA, 2006. "Nivel óptimo de Reservas Internacionales y crisis cambiaria en Colombia," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 003273, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- David Fernando López Angarita, 2006. "Nivel de reservas internacionales y riesgo cambiario en Colombia," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 8(15), pages 117-159, July-Dece.
- Yener Altunbas & Blaise Gadanecz, 2004.
"Developing Country Economic Structure and the Pricing of Syndicated Credits,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(5), pages 143-173.
- Yener Altunbas & Blaise Gadanecz, 2003. "Developing country economic structure and the pricing of syndicated credits," BIS Working Papers 132, Bank for International Settlements.
- William Miles, 2000. "The pricing of risk in emerging credit markets: Bonds versus loans," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 6(2), pages 221-231, May.
- Rustam Jamilov, 2013. "Optimal Resource Rent," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1046, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:6:y:2000:i:2:p:221-231 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Antônio F. de H. Cavalcanti & Christian Vonbun, 2007. "Reservas internacionais ótimas para o Brasil: uma análise simples de custo-benefício para o período 1999-2007," Discussion Papers 1315, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Pablo Astorga, 2009. "A Century of Economic Growth in Latin America," Economics Series Working Papers 75, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1986.
"Country risk, foreign borrowing, and the social discount rate in an open developing economy,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 5(1, Supple), pages 79-96, March.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1985. "Country Risk, Foreign Borrowing and the Social Discount Rate in an Open Developing Economy," NBER Working Papers 1651, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edda Zoli, 2004. "Credit Rationing in Emerging Economies' Access to Global Capital Markets," IMF Working Papers 04/70, International Monetary Fund.
- Hallak, Issam, 2003. "Bank loans non-linear structure of pricing: Empirical evidence from sovereign debts," CFS Working Paper Series 2003/33, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Easton, Stephen T. & Rockerbie, Duane W., 1999.
"What's in a default? Lending to LDCs in the face of default risk,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 319-332, April.
- Easton, S-T & Rockerbie, D-W, 1996. "What's in a Default? Lending to LDCs in the Face of Default Risk," Discussion Papers dp96-06, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Altamura, Carlo Edoardo & Flores Zendejas, Juan, 2016. "On the Origins of Moral Hazard: Politics, International Finance and the Latin American Debt Crisis of 1982," Working Papers unige:82509, University of Geneva, Paul Bairoch Institute of Economic History.
- Zarate, Cristina A., 2008.
"Una Nota sobre Reserva Óptima y Riesgo Soberano: el caso Argentino 1997-2007
[A note on optimal reserves and sovereign risk: Argentina's case 1997-2007]," MPRA Paper 12086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:9:y:1977:i:2:p:221-243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.