An analysis of credit terms in the eurodollar market
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- David Fernando LOPEZ ANGARITA, 2006. "Nivel óptimo de Reservas Internacionales y crisis cambiaria en Colombia," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 003273, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- David Fernando López Angarita, 2006. "Nivel de reservas internacionales y riesgo cambiario en Colombia," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 8(15), pages 117-159, July-Dece.
- Yener Altunbas & Blaise Gadanecz, 2004.
"Developing Country Economic Structure and the Pricing of Syndicated Credits,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(5), pages 143-173.
- Yener Altunbas & Blaise Gadanecz, 2003. "Developing country economic structure and the pricing of syndicated credits," BIS Working Papers 132, Bank for International Settlements.
- William Miles, 2000. "The pricing of risk in emerging credit markets: Bonds versus loans," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 6(2), pages 221-231, May.
- Rustam Jamilov, 2013. "Optimal Resource Rent," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1046, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:6:y:2000:i:2:p:221-231 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Antônio F. de H. Cavalcanti & Christian Vonbun, 2007. "Reservas internacionais ótimas para o Brasil: uma análise simples de custo-benefício para o período 1999-2007," Discussion Papers 1315, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Pablo Astorga, 2009. "A Century of Economic Growth in Latin America," Economics Series Working Papers 75, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1986. "Country risk, foreign borrowing, and the social discount rate in an open developing economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(1, Supple), pages 79-96, March.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1985. "Country Risk, Foreign Borrowing and the Social Discount Rate in an Open Developing Economy," NBER Working Papers 1651, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edda Zoli, 2004. "Credit Rationing in Emerging Economies' Access to Global Capital Markets," IMF Working Papers 04/70, International Monetary Fund.
- Hallak, Issam, 2003. "Bank loans non-linear structure of pricing: Empirical evidence from sovereign debts," CFS Working Paper Series 2003/33, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Easton, Stephen T. & Rockerbie, Duane W., 1999. "What's in a default? Lending to LDCs in the face of default risk," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 319-332, April.
- Easton, S-T & Rockerbie, D-W, 1996. "What's in a Default? Lending to LDCs in the Face of Default Risk," Discussion Papers dp96-06, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Altamura, Carlo Edoardo & Flores Zendejas, Juan, 2016. "On the Origins of Moral Hazard: Politics, International Finance and the Latin American Debt Crisis of 1982," Working Papers unige:82509, University of Geneva, Paul Bairoch Institute of Economic History.
- Zarate, Cristina A., 2008. "Una Nota sobre Reserva Óptima y Riesgo Soberano: el caso Argentino 1997-2007
[A note on optimal reserves and sovereign risk: Argentina's case 1997-2007]," MPRA Paper 12086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:9:y:1977:i:2:p:221-243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed