Commodity storage with durable shocks : A simple Markovian model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1974. "Price Expectations and the Welfare Gains from Price Stabilization," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 56(4), pages 706-716.
- Chaton, Corinne & Creti, Anna & Villeneuve, Bertrand, 2009. "Storage and security of supply in the medium run," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 24-38, January.
- Chambers, Marcus J & Bailey, Roy E, 1996. "A Theory of Commodity Price Fluctuations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(5), pages 924-957, October.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1976. "The Distribution of Welfare Gains from Price Stabilization: The Case of Multiplicative Disturbances," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 17(1), pages 133-148, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salant, Stephen W. & Yu, Xueying, 2013.
"The Effect of Stochastic Oscillations in Property Rights Regimes on Forest Output in China,"
dp-13-08, Resources For the Future.
- Salant, Stephen W. & Yu, Xueying, 2014. "The Effect of Stochastic Oscillations in Property Rights Regimes on Forest Output in China," Discussion Papers dp-13-08-rev, Resources For the Future.
More about this item
KeywordsPrice stabilization; supply risk; strategic stocks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01517436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.