Pricing and Depletion of an Exhaustible Resource When There is Anticipation of Trade Disruption
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nkuiya, Bruno, 2015. "Transboundary pollution game with potential shift in damages," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 1-14.
- Creti, Anna & Villeneuve, Bertrand, 2008. "Equilibrium Storage in a Markov Economy," MPRA Paper 11944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5204 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin C. McGuire, 2010. "Economic Analysis and International Security," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 6(2), pages 313-346, March.
- repec:elg:eechap:15325_12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chaton, Corinne & Creti, Anna & Villeneuve, Bertrand, 2009. "Storage and security of supply in the medium run," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 24-38, January.
- Gérard Gaudet & Pierre Lasserre, 2011.
"The Efficient Use Of Multiple Sources Of A Nonrenewable Resource Under Supply Cost Uncertainty,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 52(1), pages 245-258, February.
- Gérard Gaudet & Pierre Lasserre, 2008. "The Efficient Use of Multiple Sources of a Nonrenewable Resource Under Supply Cost Uncertainty," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-08, CIRANO.
- GAUDET, Gérard & LASSERRE, Pierre, 2008. "The Efficient Use of Multiple Sources of a Nonrenewable Resource under Supply Cost Uncertainty," Cahiers de recherche 2008-04, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- GAUDET, Gérard & LASSERRE, Pierre, 2008. "The Efficient Use of Multiple Sources of a Nonrenewable Resource under Supply Cost Uncertainty," Cahiers de recherche 04-2008, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Keisaku Higashida & Yasuhiro Takarada, 2012. "Does the Acquisition of Mines Benefit Resource-Importing Countries?," Discussion Paper Series 86, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Mar 2012.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2280 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bahel, Eric, 2011.
"Optimal management of strategic reserves of nonrenewable natural resources,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 267-280, May.
- Eric Bahel, 2010. "Optimal Management of Strategic Reserves of Nonrenewable Natural Resources," Working Papers e07-27, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Behrens, Axel, 1990. "Optimal stockpiling policies for resource-dependent economies," Kiel Working Papers 437, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Paul M. Comolli, 1986. "Exhaustible Resources and International Trade," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 291-296, Jul-Sep.
- Ngo Van Long, 2019. "Managing, Inducing, and Preventing Regime Shifts: A Review of the Literature," CESifo Working Paper Series 7749, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4808 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shengbao Ji & Yin-Fang Zhang & Tooraj Jamasb, 2014.
"Reform of the Coal Sector in an Open Economy: The Case of China,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1445, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Shengbao Ji & Ji Zhang & Tooraj Jamasb, 2014. "Reform of the Coal Sector in an Open Economy: The Case of China," Working Papers EPRG 1419, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5384 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rees, Ray & Scholz, Sebastian, 2010. "Optimal Fertility Decisions in a Life Cycle Model," Discussion Papers in Economics 11316, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:98:y:1983:i:2:p:215-233.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.