Dynamic policy coordination: Stockpiling for energy security
No abstract is available for this item.
- Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos, 1993. "Stochastic Energy Demand And The Stabilization Value Of Energy Storage," Staff Papers 14267, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Creti, Anna & Villeneuve, Bertrand, 2008.
"Equilibrium Storage in a Markov Economy,"
11944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Creti, Anna & Villeneuve, Bertrand, 2010. "Equilibrium Storage in a Markov Economy," MPRA Paper 20520, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5204 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chaton, Corinne & Creti, Anna & Villeneuve, Bertrand, 2009. "Storage and security of supply in the medium run," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 24-38, January.
- Chaton, Corinne & Creti, Anna & Villeneuve, Bertrand, 2008. "Storage and Security of Supply in the Medium Run," MPRA Paper 11986, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gérard Gaudet & Pierre Lasserre, 2011. "The Efficient Use Of Multiple Sources Of A Nonrenewable Resource Under Supply Cost Uncertainty," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 52(1), pages 245-258, 02.
- Gérard Gaudet & Pierre Lasserre, 2008. "The Efficient Use of Multiple Sources of a Nonrenewable Resource Under Supply Cost Uncertainty," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-08, CIRANO.
- GAUDET, Gérard & LASSERRE, Pierre, 2008. "The Efficient Use of Multiple Sources of a Nonrenewable Resource under Supply Cost Uncertainty," Cahiers de recherche 2008-04, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- GAUDET, Gérard & LASSERRE, Pierre, 2008. "The Efficient Use of Multiple Sources of a Nonrenewable Resource under Supply Cost Uncertainty," Cahiers de recherche 04-2008, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2280 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kolstad, Charles D., 2000. "Energy and Depletable Resources: Economics and Policy, 1973-1998," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 282-305, May.
- repec:cdl:ucsbec:19-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4808 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:fth:calaec:19-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5384 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:16:y:1989:i:1:p:9-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed