The Effect of Stochastic Oscillations in Property Rights Regimes on Forest Output in China
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Salant, Stephen W. & Yu, Xueying, 2014. "The Effect of Stochastic Oscillations in Property Rights Regimes on Forest Output in China," Discussion Papers dp-13-08-rev, Resources For the Future.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yin, Runsheng & Newman, David H., 1997. "Impacts of rural reforms: the case of the Chinese forest sector," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 291-305, July.
- Bergstrom, Clas & Loury, Glenn C & Persson, Mats, 1985. "Embargo Threats and the Management of Emergency Reserves," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(1), pages 26-42, February.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5384 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ping Qin & Fredrik Carlsson & Jintao Xu, 2011. "Forest Tenure Reform in China: A Choice Experiment on Farmers’ Property Rights Preferences," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 87(3), pages 473-487.
- Anna Creti & Bertrand Villeneuve, 2013. "Commodity storage with durable shocks : A simple Markovian model," Post-Print hal-01517436, HAL.
- Bennett, Michael T., 2008. "China's sloping land conversion program: Institutional innovation or business as usual?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 699-711, May.
- Amacher, Gregory S. & Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku, 2009. "Deforestation and land use under insecure property rights," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(03), pages 281-303, June.
- Bahel, Eric, 2011.
"Optimal management of strategic reserves of nonrenewable natural resources,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 267-280, May.
- Eric Bahel, 2010. "Optimal Management of Strategic Reserves of Nonrenewable Natural Resources," Working Papers e07-27, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Reed, William J., 1984. "The effects of the risk of fire on the optimal rotation of a forest," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 180-190, June.
- Jonathan Yoder, 2004. "Playing with Fire: Endogenous Risk in Resource Management," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(4), pages 933-948.
More about this item
Keywordsforest tenure risk; Faustmann model; optimal rotation period under uncertainty;
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-07-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-07-05 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-07-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-13-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .