Firefights and Fuel Management: A Nested Rotation Model for Wildfire Risk Mitigation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marian Lankoande & Jonathan Yoder, 2005. "Firefights And Fuel Management: A Nested Rotation Model For Wildfire Risk Mitigation," Others 0506012, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Yoder & Marcia Tilley & David Engle & Samuel Fuhlendorf, 2003. "Economics and Prescribed Fire Law in the United States," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 218-233.
- repec:oup:revage:v:25:y:2003:i:1:p:218-233. is not listed on IDEAS
- Prestemon, Jeffrey P. & Mercer, D. Evan & Pye, John M. & Butry, David T. & Holmes, Thomas P. & Abt, Karen L., 2001. "Economically Optimal Wildfire Intervention Regimes," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20470, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Reed, William J., 1984. "The effects of the risk of fire on the optimal rotation of a forest," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 180-190, June.
- Jonathan Yoder, 2004. "Playing with Fire: Endogenous Risk in Resource Management," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(4), pages 933-948.
- Englin, Jeffrey E. & Boxall, Peter C. & Hauer, Grant, 2000. "An Empirical Examination Of Optimal Rotations In A Multiple-Use Forest In The Presence Of Fire Risk," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(01), July.
More about this item
Keywordswildfire; fuels management; fire suppression; optimal rotation; wildfire economics.;
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsu:wpaper:yoder-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Danielle Engelhardt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecwsuus.html .