Deforestation and land use under insecure property rights
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian Walker & Max Velasquez & Fidel Ordoñez & Florencia Rodriguez, 1997. "Regulation, Organization and Incentives: The Political Economy of Potable Water Services in Honduras," Research Department Publications 3013, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Strand, Jon & Walker, Ian, 2005. "Water markets and demand in Central American cities," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(03), pages 313-335, June.
- Kevin J. Boyle & P. Joan Poor & Laura O. Taylor, 1999. "Estimating the Demand for Protecting Freshwater Lakes from Eutrophication," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1118-1122.
- Jon Strand & Mette Vågnes, 2001. "The relationship between property values and railroad proximity: a study based on hedonic prices and real estate brokers' appraisals," Transportation, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 137-156, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heilmayr, Robert, 2014. "Conservation through intensification? The effects of plantations on natural forests," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 204-210.
- Salant, Stephen W. & Yu, Xueying, 2013.
"The Effect of Stochastic Oscillations in Property Rights Regimes on Forest Output in China,"
dp-13-08, Resources For the Future.
- Salant, Stephen W. & Yu, Xueying, 2014. "The Effect of Stochastic Oscillations in Property Rights Regimes on Forest Output in China," Discussion Papers dp-13-08-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Barua, Sepul K. & Lintunen, Jussi & Uusivuori, Jussi & Kuuluvainen, Jari, 2014. "On the economics of tropical deforestation: Carbon credit markets and national policies," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 36-45.
- Salant, Stephen W. & Yu, Xueying, 2016. "Forest loss, monetary compensation, and delayed re-planting: The effects of unpredictable land tenure in China," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 49-66.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:192-199 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec:v:14:y:2009:i:03:p:281-303_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.