Shifting Foundations Of Agricultural Policy Analysis: Welfare Economics When Risk Markets Are Incomplete
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carlisle Ford Runge & Robert J. Myers, 1985. "Shifting Foundations of Agricultural Policy Analysis: Welfare Economics When Risk Markets Are Incomplete," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(5), pages 1010-1016.
References listed on IDEAS
- Willard W. Cochrane, 1980. "Some Nonconformist Thoughts on Welfare Economics and Commodity Stabilization Policy," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 62(3), pages 508-511.
- McKenzie,George W., 1983. "Measuring Economic Welfare," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521248624.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Runge, C. Ford & Houck, James P., 1987. "Linkages Between Agricultural Trade And Resource Quality: A Conceptual Overview," Staff Papers 13249, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Runge, C. Ford, 1999. "Stream, River, Delta: Induced Innovation And Environmental Values In Economics And Policy," Working Papers 14465, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- D. MacLaren, 1991. "Agricultural Trade Policy Analysis And International Trade Theory: A Review Of Recent Developments," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 250-297.
- Peter Nedergaard, 2006. "Market Failures and Government Failures: A Theoretical Model of the Common Agricultural Policy," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 385-405, June.
- Fertő, Imre, 1995.
"A mezőgazdasági árak stabilizálásának problémáiról
[On the problems of stabilizing agricultural prices]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 256-269.
- Runge, C. Ford & von Witzke, Harald & Thompson, Shelley, 1987. "Liberal Agricultural Trade As A Public Good: Free Trade Versus Free Riding Under Gatt," Staff Papers 13635, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Massot Marti, Albert, 2011. "Tribuna de Debate: La PAC 2020: Claves interpretativas de la comunicaciÃ³n de la ComisiÃ³n Europea, COM (2010) 672 de 18.11.2010," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(1).
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13644. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.