Liberal Agricultural Trade As A Public Good: Free Trade Versus Free Riding Under Gatt
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1985. "Information and Economic Analysis: A Perspective," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(380a), pages 21-41, Supplemen.
- Kehoe, Patrick J., 1987.
"Coordination of fiscal policies in a world economy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 349-376, May.
- Patrick J. Kehoe, 1986. "Coordination of fiscal policies in a world economy," Staff Report 98, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Marwell, Gerald & Ames, Ruth E., 1981. "Economists free ride, does anyone else? : Experiments on the provision of public goods, IV," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 295-310, June.
- Carlisle Ford Runge & Robert J. Myers, 1985.
"Shifting Foundations of Agricultural Policy Analysis: Welfare Economics When Risk Markets Are Incomplete,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(5), pages 1010-1016.
- Runge, C. Ford & Myers, Robert J., 1985. "Shifting Foundations Of Agricultural Policy Analysis: Welfare Economics When Risk Markets Are Incomplete," Staff Papers 13644, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Sugden, Robert, 1984. "Reciprocity: The Supply of Public Goods through Voluntary Contributions," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(376), pages 772-787, December.
- Tibor Scitovsky, 1954. "Two Concepts of External Economies," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 143-143.
- Gordon C. Rausser, 1982.
"Political Economic Markets: PERTs and PESTs in Food and Agriculture,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 64(5), pages 821-833.
- Rausser, Gordon C., 1982. "Political economic markets: PERTS and PESTS in food and agriculture," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6ct5s49t, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Kydland, Finn, 1975. "Noncooperative and Dominant Player Solutions in Discrete Dynamic Games," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 16(2), pages 321-335, June.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1977. "Rules Rather Than Discretion: The Inconsistency of Optimal Plans," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 473-491, June.
- Schmitz, Andrew & Sigurdson, Dale & Doering, Otto, 1986. "Domestic Farm Policy and the Gains from Trade," CUDARE Working Papers 198289, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Kydland, Finn, 1977. "Equilibrium solutions in dynamic dominant-player models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 307-324, August.
- Hamada, Koichi, 1976. "A Strategic Analysis of Monetary Interdependence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 677-700, August. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vanzetti, David, 1996. "The next round: Game theory and public choice perspectives," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 461-477.
- Lance Kotschwar & Douglas Simon & E. Wesley F. Peterson, 1993. "Laws governing the use of technical standards as barriers to trade: The case of trade in livestock products," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(1), pages 91-101.
- Ruttan, Vernon W. & von Witzke, Harald, 1988. "Toward A Global Agricultural System," Staff Papers 14186, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Mahe, L P & Tavera, C, 1988.
"Bilateral Harmonization of EC and U.S. Agricultural Policies,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 15(4), pages 327-348.
- Mahe, Louis Adrien Pascal & Tavera, Christophe, 1988. "Bilateral Harmonization of EC and U.S. Agricultural Policies," Bulletins 7457, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- H. Guyomard & L. P. Mahé & K. J. Munk & T. L. Roe, 1993. "Agriculture In The Uruguay Round: Ambitions And Realities," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 245-263.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13635. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.