The next round: Game theory and public choice perspectives
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeffrey J. Schott, 1994. "Uruguay Round: An Assessment," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 64, December.
- Livingston, Marie & von Witzke, Harald, 1992. "Political Economy of International Pollution," Occasional Paper Series No. 6 197867, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Makki, Shiva S. & Tweeten, Luther, 1994. "Agricultural trade negotiations as a strategic game," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(1), January.
- Baldwin, Robert E. & Clarke, Richard N., 1987. "Game-modeling multilateral trade negotiations," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 257-284.
- Makki, Shiva S. & Tweeten, Luther & Gleckler, James, 1994. "Agricultural trade negotiations as a strategic game," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 71-80, January.
- Harrison, Glenn W & Rutstrom, E E, 1991. "Trade Wars, Trade Negotiations and Applied Game Theory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(406), pages 420-35, May.
- Runge, C. Ford & von Witzke, Harald & Thompson, Shelley, 1987. "Liberal Agricultural Trade As A Public Good: Free Trade Versus Free Riding Under Gatt," Staff Papers 13635, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Meester, Gerrit & van der Zee, Frans A, 1993. "EC Decision-Making, Institutions and the Common Agricultural Policy," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 20(2), pages 131-50.
- Basevi, Giorgio & Delbono, Flavio & Mariotti, Marco, 1992. "Bargaining with a Composite Player: An Application to the Uruguay Round of GATT Negotiations," CEPR Discussion Papers 685, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:21:y:1996:i:4-5:p:461-477. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.