The next round: Game theory and public choice perspectives
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Baldwin, Robert E. & Clarke, Richard N., 1987. "Game-modeling multilateral trade negotiations," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 257-284.
- Makki, Shiva S. & Tweeten, Luther, 1994. "Agricultural trade negotiations as a strategic game," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(1), January.
- Harrison, Glenn W & Rutstrom, E E, 1991. "Trade Wars, Trade Negotiations and Applied Game Theory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(406), pages 420-35, May.
- Runge, C. Ford & von Witzke, Harald & Thompson, Shelley, 1987. "Liberal Agricultural Trade As A Public Good: Free Trade Versus Free Riding Under Gatt," Staff Papers 13635, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Livingston, Marie & von Witzke, Harald, 1992. "Political Economy of International Pollution," Occasional Paper Series No. 6 197867, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jeffrey J. Schott, 1994. "Uruguay Round: An Assessment," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 64, May.
- Meester, Gerrit & van der Zee, Frans A, 1993. "EC Decision-Making, Institutions and the Common Agricultural Policy," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 20(2), pages 131-50.
- Makki, Shiva S. & Tweeten, Luther & Gleckler, James, 1994. "Agricultural trade negotiations as a strategic game," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 71-80, January.
- Basevi, Giorgio & Delbono, Flavio & Mariotti, Marco, 1992. "Bargaining with a Composite Player: An Application to the Uruguay Round of GATT Negotiations," CEPR Discussion Papers 685, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:21:y:1996:i:4-5:p:461-477. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.