Impact of the 1996 US FAIR Act on the Common Agricultural Policy in the World Trade Organisation context: the decoupling issue
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sharma, Ramesh & Konandreas, Panos & Greenfield, Jim, 1996. "An overview of assessments of the impact of the Uruguay Round on agricultural prices and incomes," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 351-363.
- Stefan Tangermann, 1996. "Implementation Of The Uruguay Round Agreement On Agriculture: Issues And Prospects," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1‐4), pages 315-337, January.
- Vanzetti, David, 1996. "The next round: Game theory and public choice perspectives," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 461-477.
- David A. Hennessy, 1998.
"The Production Effects of Agricultural Income Support Policies under Uncertainty,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 46-57.
- Hennessy, David A., 1998. "The Production Effects of Agricultural Income Support Policies Under Uncertainty," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1207, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Valdes, Alberto & McCalla, Alex F., 1996. "The Uruguay round and agricultural policies in developing countries and economies in transition," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 419-431.
- Stuart, Kimberly & Runge, C. Ford, 1997.
"Agricultural policy reform in the United States: an unfinished agenda,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 41(1), pages 1-20.
- Stuart, Kimberly & Runge, C. Ford, 1996. "Agricultural Policy Reform In The United States: An Unfinished Agenda," Working Papers 14360, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Swinbank, Alan, 1996. "Capping the CAP? Implementation of the Uruguay round agreement by the European union," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 393-407.
- Orden, David & Paarlberg, Robert L. & Roe, Terry L., 1996. "Can Farm Policy Be Reformed? Challenge of the Freedom to Farm Act," Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 11(1), pages 1-6.
- Mahe, Louis-Pascal, 1997. "Environment and Quality Standards in the WTO: New Protectionism in Agricultural Trade? A European Perspective," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 24(3-4), pages 480-503.
- Hassan, Zuhair A., 1996. "Agreement on agriculture in the Uruguay round of GATT: from Punta del Este to Marrakesh," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 29-46, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Andor & Kai Flinkerbusch & Achim Voß, "undated".
"Quantities vs. Capacities: Minimizing the Social Cost of Renewable Energy Promotion,"
201284, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Andor, Mark & Flinkerbusch, Kai & Voß, Achim, 2012. "Quantities vs. capacities: Minimizing the social cost of renewable energy promotion," CAWM Discussion Papers 59, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Guy M. Robinson & Doris A. Carson, 2015. "The globalisation of agriculture: introducing the Handbook," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Globalisation of Agriculture, chapter 1, pages 1-28 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Stephen O'Neill & Kevin Hanrahan, 2016. "The capitalization of coupled and decoupled CAP payments into land rental rates," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(3), pages 285-294, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:25:y:2000:i:1:p:17-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.