Impact of the 1996 US FAIR Act on the Common Agricultural Policy in the World Trade Organisation context: the decoupling issue
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David A. Hennessy, 1998.
"The Production Effects of Agricultural Income Support Policies under Uncertainty,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 46-57.
- Hennessy, David A., 1998. "The Production Effects of Agricultural Income Support Policies Under Uncertainty," Staff General Research Papers 1207, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hassan, Zuhair A., 1996. "Agreement on agriculture in the Uruguay round of GATT: from Punta del Este to Marrakesh," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 29-46, September.
- Orden, David & Paarlberg, Robert L. & Roe, Terry L., 1996. "Can Farm Policy Be Reformed? Challenge of the Freedom to Farm Act," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 11(1).
- repec:inr:wpaper:152614 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valdes, Alberto & McCalla, Alex F., 1996. "The Uruguay round and agricultural policies in developing countries and economies in transition," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 419-431.
- Sharma, Ramesh & Konandreas, Panos & Greenfield, Jim, 1996. "An overview of assessments of the impact of the Uruguay Round on agricultural prices and incomes," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 351-363.
- Stuart, Kimberly & Runge, C. Ford, 1996.
"Agricultural Policy Reform In The United States: An Unfinished Agenda,"
14360, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Stuart, Kimberly & Runge, C. Ford, 1997. "Agricultural policy reform in the United States: an unfinished agenda," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 41(1), March.
- repec:inr:wpaper:162238 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vanzetti, David, 1996. "The next round: Game theory and public choice perspectives," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 461-477.
- Swinbank, Alan, 1996. "Capping the CAP? Implementation of the Uruguay round agreement by the European union," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 393-407.
- Stefan Tangermann, 1996. "Implementation Of The Uruguay Round Agreement On Agriculture: Issues And Prospects," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 315-337.
- Mahe, Louis-Pascal, 1997. "Environment and Quality Standards in the WTO: New Protectionism in Agricultural Trade? A European Perspective," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 24(3-4), pages 480-503.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:25:y:2000:i:1:p:17-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.