Dirty Tariffication Revisited: The EU and Sugar
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Tangermann, 1996. "Implementation Of The Uruguay Round Agreement On Agriculture: Issues And Prospects," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 315-337.
- Josling, Timothy E. & Honma, Masayoshi & Lee, Jaeok & MacLaren, Donald & Miner, William M. & Sumner, Daniel A. & Tangermann, Stefan & Valdes, Alberto, 1994. "The Uruguay Round Agreement On Agriculture: An Evaluation," Commissioned Papers 14621, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Patrick A. Messerlin, 2001. "Measuring the Costs of Protection in Europe: European Commercial Policy in the 2000s," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 102.
- Merlinda D. Ingco, 1996. "Tariffication in the Uruguay Round: How Much Liberalisation?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 425-446, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adrian Kay & Robert Ackrill, 2008. "Institutional change in the international governance of agriculture: a revised account," Working Papers 2008/4, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Lim, Song-Soo & Babula, Ronald A., 2013. "How Much Is It Worth to Protect Sensitive Products with Tariff-Rate Quotas?â€•A Korean Case," Journal of Rural Development/Nongchon-Gyeongje, Korea Rural Economic Institute, vol. 35(5), January.
More about this item
Keywordsagriculture; EU; sugar; tariffication; trade; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ecjilt:23851. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esteyca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.