WTO Dispute Settlement: An Economic Analysis of Four EU–US Mini Trade Wars—A Survey
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 4 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/industrial+organization/journal/10842/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anderson, Kym, 2002.
"Peculiarities of retaliation in WTO dispute settlement,"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 123-134, July.
- Anderson, Kym, 2002. "Peculiarities of Retaliation in WTO Dispute Settlement," CEPR Discussion Papers 3578, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kym Anderson, 2002. "Pecularities of Retaliation in WTO Dispute Settlement," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-07, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Monika BÜTLER & Heinz HAUSER, 2000.
"The WTO Dispute Settlement System : A First Assessment from an Economic Perspective,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP)
00.02, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Butler, Monika & Hauser, Heinz, 2000. "The WTO Dispute Settlement System: First Assessment from an Economic Perspective," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 503-33, October.
- Butler, M. & Hauser, H., 2000. "The WTO Dispute Settlement System : A First Assessment from an Economic Perspective," Discussion Paper 2000-21, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bown, Chad P., 2004. "Trade disputes and the implementation of protection under the GATT: an empirical assessment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 263-294, March.
- John Kennan & Raymond Riezman, 2013.
"Do Big Countries Win Tariff Wars?,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,
in: International Trade Agreements and Political Economy, chapter 4, pages 45-51
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Chad P . Bown, 2002. "The Economics of Trade Disputes, the GATT's Article XXIII, and the WTO's Dispute Settlement Understanding," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 283-323, November.
- Grossman, Gene & Helpman, Elhanan, 1993.
"Trade Wars and Trade Talks,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
806, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1993. "Trade Wars and Trade Talks," NBER Working Papers 4280, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1993. "Trade Wars and Trade Talks," Papers 1-93, Tel Aviv.
- Grossman, Gene M. & Helpman, Elhanan, 1995. "Trade Wars and Trade Talks," Scholarly Articles 3450062, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1992. "Trade Wars and Trade Talks," Papers 163, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Harald Badinger & Fritz Breuss & Bernhard Mahlberg, 2002. "Welfare Effects of the EU's Organization of the Market in Bananas," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 515-526, 09.
- Holmes, Peter & Rollo, Jim & Young, Alasdair R., 2003. "Emerging trends in WTO dispute settlement : back to the GATT?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3133, The World Bank.
- Guyomard, Herve & Le Mouel, Chantal, 2003. "The New Banana Import Regime in the European Union: A Quantitative Assessment," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 4(2), pages -.
- John Whalley, 1984. "Trade Liberalization among Major World Trading Areas," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262231204, March.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 1997.
"An Economic Theory of GATT,"
NBER Working Papers
6049, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick A. Messerlin, 2001. "Measuring the Costs of Protection in Europe: European Commercial Policy in the 2000s," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 102, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jincot:v:4:y:2004:i:4:p:275-315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.