The WTO Dispute Settlement System: First Assessment from an Economic Perspective
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Monika BÜTLER & Heinz HAUSER, 2000. "The WTO Dispute Settlement System : A First Assessment from an Economic Perspective," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 00.02, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Butler, M. & Hauser, H., 2000. "The WTO Dispute Settlement System : A First Assessment from an Economic Perspective," Discussion Paper 2000-21, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chau, Nancy H. & Färe, Rolf, 2011.
"Shadow pricing market access: A trade benefit function approach,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(4), pages 1631-1663, July.
- Chau, Nancy H. & Fare, Rolf, 2007. "Shadow Pricing Market Access: A Trade Benefit Function Approach," Working Papers 127015, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Chau, Nancy H. & Fare, Rolf, 2008. "Shadow Pricing Market Access: A Trade Benefit Function Approach," Discussion Papers 6218, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Fritz Breuss, 2004. "WTO Dispute Settlement: An Economic Analysis of Four EU–US Mini Trade Wars—A Survey," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 275-315, December.
- Horn, Henrik & Mavroidis, Petros C., 2006.
"A Survey of the Literature on the WTO Dispute Settlement System,"
Working Paper Series
684, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Horn, Henrik & Mavroidis, Petros C, 2006. "A Survey of the Literature on the WTO Dispute Settlement System," CEPR Discussion Papers 6020, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francois, Joseph & Horn, Henrik & Kaunitz, Niklas, 2008. "Trading Profiles and Developing Country Participation in the WTO Dispute Settlement System," Working Paper Series 730, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ziaul Abedin & Mohammad Ali Tareq, 2008. "Trends of Trade Disputes During the WTO Regime," AIUB Bus Econ Working Paper Series AIUB-BUS-ECON-2008-04, American International University-Bangladesh (AIUB), Office of Research and Publications (ORP), revised Jan 2008.
- Kym Anderson, 2016.
"Contributions Of The Gatt/Wto To Global Economic Welfare: Empirical Evidence,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 56-92, February.
- Kym Anderson, 2014. "Contributions of the GATT/WTO to global economic welfare: Empirical evidence," Departmental Working Papers 2014-15, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- repec:lan:wpaper:859 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:872 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Keck, 2004. "WTO Dispute Settlement: What Role for Economic Analysis? A Commentary on Fritz Breuss," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 365-371, December.
- Pao-Li Chang, 2004. "The Politics of WTO Enforcement Mechanisms," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 117, Econometric Society.
- Pao-Li Chang, 2002.
"The Evolution and Utilization of the GATT/WTO Dispute Settlement Mechanism,"
475, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Pao-li Chang, 2007. "The Evolution and Utilization of the GATT/WTO Dispute Settlement Mechanism," Trade Working Papers 22062, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Thomas A. Zimmermann, 2005. "WTO Dispute Settlement at Ten: Evolution, Experiences, and Evaluation," International Trade 0504003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fritz Breuss, 2004. "WTO Dispute Settlement: An Economic Analysis of four EU-US Mini Trade Wars," WIFO Working Papers 231, WIFO.
- Talya Bobick & Alastair Smith, 2013. "The impact of leader turnover on the onset and the resolution of WTO disputes," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 423-445, December.
- Heinz Hauser & Alexander Roitinger, 2002. "A Renegotiation Perspective on Transatlantic Trade Disputes," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002 2002-09, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Lee, Jiwon & Wittgenstein, Teresa, 2017. "Weak vs. Strong Ties: Explaining Early Settlement in WTO Disputes," ILE Working Paper Series 7, University of Hamburg, Institute of Law and Economics.
- Wilfred J. Ethier, "undated". "Punishment and Dispute Settlement in Trade Agreements," EPRU Working Paper Series 01-14, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Javelosa, Josyline C. & Schmitz, Andrew, 2006. "Costs and Benefits of a WTO Dispute: Philippine Bananas and the Australian Market," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 7(1), pages 1-26.
- Wohlschlegel, Ansgar, 2014. "The Appeals Process and Incentives to Settle," MPRA Paper 59424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:lan:wpaper:860 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:47:y:2007:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-007-0042-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- R A Read, 2005. "Trade dispute settlement mechanisms: the WTO dispute settlement understanding in the wake of the GATT," Working Papers 564824, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- BouÃ«t, Antoine & Metivier, Jeanne, 2017. "Is the WTO dispute settlement procedure fair to developing countries?," IFPRI discussion papers 1652, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Frischmann Brett M. & Hartigan James C., 2011. "Compliance Institutions in Treaties," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 86-117, May.
- Fabien BESSON & Racem MEHDI, "undated". "Is WTO Dispute Settlement System Biased Against Developing Countries? An Empirical Analysis," EcoMod2004 330600022, EcoMod.
More about this item
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- K41 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Litigation Process
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jleorg:v:16:y:2000:i:2:p:503-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Oxford University Press to update the entry or send us the correct email address or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jleo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.