The case for tradable remedies in WTO dispute settlement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haile, Philip A., 2000. "Partial Pooling at the Reserve Price in Auctions with Resale Opportunities," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 231-248, November.
- David Ettinger, 2008. "Auctions and Shareholdings," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 90, pages 233-257.
- Jehiel, Philippe & Moldovanu, Benny, 2001.
"Efficient Design with Interdependent Valuations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 69(5), pages 1237-1259, September.
- Philippe Jehiel & Benny Moldovanu, 1998. "Efficient Design with Interdependent Valuations," Discussion Papers 1244, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Jehiel, Phillipe & Moldovanu, Benny, 1998. "Efficient Design with Interdependent Valuations," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 98-22, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Jéhiel, Philippe & Moldovanu, Benny, 1999. "Efficient design with interdependent valuations," Papers 99-74, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Jehiel, Phillipe & Moldovanu, Benny, 1999. "Efficient Design with Interdependent Valuations," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 99-74, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2008:i:90:p:09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bagwell,K. & Mavroidis,P.C. & Staiger,R.W., 2003.
"The case for auctioning countermeasures in the WTO,"
14, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Kyle Bagwell & Petros C. Mavroidis & Robert W. Staiger, 2003. "The Case for Auctioning Countermeasures in the WTO," NBER Working Papers 9920, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Horn, Henrik & Mavroidis, Petros C & Nordström, Håkan, 1999. "Is The Use Of The WTO Dispute Settlement System Biased?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2340, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fritz Breuss, 2004. "WTO Dispute Settlement: An Economic Analysis of four EU-US Mini Trade Wars," WIFO Working Papers 231, WIFO.
- Bown, Chad P. & Hoekman, Bernard, 2007.
"Developing Countries and Enforcement of Trade Agreements: Why Dispute Settlement Is Not Enough,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6459, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bown, Chad P. & Bernard M., Hoekman, 2007. "Developing countries and enforcement of trade agreements : why dispute settlement is not enough," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4450, The World Bank.
- repec:spr:revint:v:13:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11558-017-9278-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Limão, Nuno & Saggi, Kamal, 2008.
"Tariff retaliation versus financial compensation in the enforcement of international trade agreements,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 48-60, September.
- Limao, Nuno & Saggi, Kamal, 2006. "Tariff retaliation versus financial compensation in the enforcement of international trade agreements," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3873, The World Bank.
- Limão, Nuno & Saggi, Kamal, 2006. "Tariff Retaliation versus Financial Compensation in the Enforcement of International Trade Agreements," CEPR Discussion Papers 5560, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bown, Chad P. & Crowley, Meredith A., 2006.
"Policy externalities: How US antidumping affects Japanese exports to the EU,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 696-714, September.
- Chad P. Bown & Meredith A. Crowley, 2004. "Policy externalities: how U.S. antidumping affects Japanese exports to the EU," Working Paper Series WP-04-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Simon Schropp, 2007. "Revisiting the "Compliance-vs.-Rebalancing" Debate in WTO Scholarship a Unified Research Agenda," IHEID Working Papers 29-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Dec 2007.
- Benjamin Liebman & Kasaundra Tomlin, 2015. "World Trade Organization sanctions, implementation, and retaliation," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 715-745, March.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation Technology; International Terrorism&Counterterrorism; General Technology; Economic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Trade and Services; Economic Theory&Research; International Terrorism&Counterterrorism; Information Technology; World Trade Organization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .