Punishment and Dispute Settlement in Trade Agreements
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert W. Staiger & Kyle Bagwell, 1999. "An Economic Theory of GATT," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(1), pages 215-248, March.
- Butler, Monika & Hauser, Heinz, 2000.
"The WTO Dispute Settlement System: First Assessment from an Economic Perspective,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 503-533, October.
- Butler, M. & Hauser, H., 2000. "The WTO Dispute Settlement System : A First Assessment from an Economic Perspective," Discussion Paper 2000-21, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Monika BÜTLER & Heinz HAUSER, 2000. "The WTO Dispute Settlement System : A First Assessment from an Economic Perspective," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 00.02, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Ludema, Rodney D., 2001.
"Optimal international trade agreements and dispute settlement procedures,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 355-376, June.
- Ludema, R.D., 1990. "Optimal International Trade Agreements And Dispute Settlement Procedures," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9101, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Dan Kovenock & Marie Thursby, 1992. "Gatt, Dispute Settlement And Cooperation," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 151-170, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horn, Henrik & Mavroidis, Petros C., 2006.
"A Survey of the Literature on the WTO Dispute Settlement System,"
Working Paper Series
684, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Horn, Henrik & Mavroidis, Petros C, 2006. "A Survey of the Literature on the WTO Dispute Settlement System," CEPR Discussion Papers 6020, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giovanni Maggi & Robert W. Staiger, 2009.
"Breach, Remedies and Dispute Settlement in Trade Agreements,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1735, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Maggi, Giovanni & Staiger, Robert, 2009. "Breach, Remedies and Dispute Settlement in Trade Agreements," CEPR Discussion Papers 7527, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giovanni Maggi & Robert W. Staiger, 2009. "Breach, Remedies and Dispute Settlement in Trade Agreements," NBER Working Papers 15460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tadashi Ito, 2007. "NAFTA and productivity convergence between Mexico and the US," IHEID Working Papers 26-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 27 Nov 2007.
- Pao-Li Chang, 2004. "The Politics of WTO Enforcement Mechanisms," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 117, Econometric Society.
- Wilfred J. Ethier, 2003. "TRIPS, externalities, trade agreements, hostages," PIER Working Paper Archive 03-034, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-09-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2003-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2001-09-10 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-POL-2001-09-10 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:epruwp:01-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epcbsdk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.