Review of Law & Economics
July 2016, Volume 12, Issue 2
- 203-226 Litigation with a Variable Cost of Trial
by Farmer Amy & Pecorino Paul
- 227-259 Ex ante versus Ex post Governance: A Behavioral Perspective
by Hoeppner Sven & Kirchner Christian
- 261-274 Risk Aversion, the Hand Rule, and Comparison between Strict Liability and the Negligence Rule
by Lee Kangoh
- 275-309 Takings and Tax Revenue: Fiscal Impacts of Eminent Domain
by Kerekes Carrie B. & Stansel Dean
- 311-331 When Should Governments Reveal Criminal Histories?
by Simundza Daniel
- 333-375 Ideology and Strategy among Politicians: The Case of Judicial Independence
by Brenner Dror & Cohen Alon
- 377-445 Tax Return as a Political Statement
by Libman Alexander & Schultz André & Graeber Thomas
- 447-475 What Makes Law to Change Behavior? An Experimental Study
by Romaniuc Rustam
March 2016, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 1-12 Becker, Coase, Tullock and Manne: A Personal Tribute
by Cohen Lloyd R.
- 13-35 Convergence of Legal Rules: Comparing Cooperative and Non-Cooperative Processes
by Crettez Bertrand & Deffains Bruno & Musy Olivier
- 37-55 Causal Apportionment of Tort Liability: An Efficient Approach
by Acciarri Hugo A. & Tohmé Fernando & Castellano Andrea
- 57-76 The Effect on Lawyers Income of Gender Information Contained in First Names
by Coffey Bentley & McLaughlin Patrick A.
- 77-94 An Economic Assessment of Criminal Behaviour
by Cain Michael
- 95-117 The 2007 Judicial Reform and Court Performance in Egypt
by El Bialy Nora
- 119-151 Entrepreneurship and the Legal Form of Businesses: The Role of Differences in Beliefs
by Gutiérrez Oscar & Ortín-Ángel Pedro
- 153-164 How Accurately Can Convertibles be Classified as Debt or Equity for Tax Purposes? Evidence from Australia
by Fenech Jean-Pierre & Fang Victor & Brown Rob
- 165-201 Constitutional Commitment to Social Security and Welfare Policy
by Ben-Bassat Avi & Dahan Momi
November 2015, Volume 11, Issue 3
- 385-407 Sentencing Discounts, Attorney Compensation and Plea Bargaining in Criminal Cases
by Bowles Roger
- 409-433 Optimal Marginal Deterrence and Incentives for Precaution
by Thomas Lionel
- 435-452 The Deterrence Effects of Gun Laws in Games with Asymmetric Skills and Information
by Oliveira Cristiano & Balbinotto Neto Giácomo
- 453-480 Decomposition of Accident Loss and Efficiency of Liability Rules
by Jain Satish K. & Kundu Rajendra P.
- 481-501 Day-Fines: Should the Rich Pay More?
by Kantorowicz-Reznichenko Elena
- 503-512 On the Complementarity between Law and Social Norms
by Tsuneki Atsushi & Zasu Yoshinobu
- 513-528 Can Decoupling Punitive Damages Deter an Injurer’s Harmful Activity?
by Ikeda Yasuhiro & Mori Daisuke
July 2015, Volume 11, Issue 2
- 111-112 Foreword to the special issue on Economic Analysis of Litigation
by Di Vita Giuseppe & Ramello Giovanni B.
- 113-148 Rent-Seeking and Litigation: The Hidden Virtues of Limited Fee Shifting
by Carbonara Emanuela & Parisi Francesco & von Wangenheim Georg
- 149-169 Judicial Independence, Judges’ Incentives and Efficiency
by Melcarne Alessandro & Ramello Giovanni B.
- 171-207 Tipping the Scales – Settlement, Appeal and the Relevance of Judicial Ambition
by Christmann Robin
- 209-230 Third-Party Punishment under Judicial Review: An Economic Experiment on the Effects of a Two-Tier Punishment System
by Lewisch Peter & Ottone Stefania & Ponzano Ferruccio
- 231-266 A Commitment Mechanism to Eliminate Willful Contract Litigation
by Jacobi Osnat & Sher Noam
- 267-291 Centralization versus Decentralization of Legislative Production and the Effect on Litigation: A Case Study
by Di Vita Giuseppe
- 293-316 An Empirical Analysis of Case Disposition Time in Belgium
by Bielen Samantha & Marneffe Wim & Vereeck Lode
- 317-354 Bottlenecks or Inefficiency? An Assessment of First Instance Italian Courts’ Performance
by Castro Massimo Finocchiaro & Guccio Calogero
- 355-383 Does Patent Quality Drive Damages in Patent Lawsuits? Lessons from the French Judicial System
by Dumont Béatrice
March 2015, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 1-17 Comparing All-or-Nothing and Proportionate Damages: A Rent-Seeking Approach
by De Mot Jef & Miceli Thomas J.
- 19-23 Discounting and Criminals’ Implied Risk Preferences
by Mungan Murat C. & Klick Jonathan
- 25-50 Documenting Legal Dissonance: Legal Pluralism in Papua New Guinea
by Larcom Shaun & Swanson Timothy
- 51-78 Proportionality Degree of Electoral Systems and Growth: A Panel Data Test
by Alfano Maria Rosaria & Baraldi Anna Laura
- 79-110 Cui Bono, Benefit Corporation? An Experiment Inspired by Social Enterprise Legislation in Germany and the US
by Fischer Sven & Hamann Hanjo & Goerg Sebastian J.
November 2014, Volume 10, Issue 3
- 1-20 The Shapley Value as a Guide to FRAND Licensing Agreements
by Dehez Pierre & Poukens Sophie
- 1-6 The Future of Law and Economics
by Posner Richard A. & Becker Gary
- 1-38 Advocatus, et non Latro? Testing the Excess of Litigation in the Italian Courts of Justice
by Buonanno Paolo & Galizzi Matteo M.
- 1-23 A Disruption Mechanism for Bribes
by Cooter Robert D. & Garoupa Nuno
July 2014, Volume 10, Issue 2
- 1-16 The Power of the Racketeer: An Empirical Approach
by Edwards Griffin Sims
- 1-32 Cognitive Biases in Government Procurement – An Experimental Study
by Dekel Omer & Schurr Amos
- 1-20 Litigation with Default Judgments
by Farmer Amy & Pecorino Paul
- 1-17 Endogenous Detection of Collaborative Crime: The Case of Corruption
by Spengler Dominic
March 2014, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 1-30 Incorporation Rules
by Ayal Adi & Rotem Yaad
- 1-28 Bargaining with Asymmetric Dispute Costs
by Pecorino Paul & Van Boening Mark
- 1-21 Litigation with Legal Aid versus Litigation with Contingent/Conditional Fees
by Lambert Eve-Angéline & Chappe Nathalie
- 1-14 Institutional Regulation of Public Provision
by Güth Werner
January 2014, Volume 9, Issue 3
- 357-387 Who Benefits from the Uniformity of Contingent Fee Rates?
by Zamir Eyal & Medina Barak & Segal Uzi
- 389-438 Copyright without Creators
by Barnett Jonathan M.
- 439-452 Lawyers and Investment
by Massenot Baptiste
December 2013, Volume 9, Issue 3
- 341-355 Liability versus Regulation for Dangerous Products When Consumers Vary in Their Susceptibility to Harm and May Misperceive Risk
by Miceli Thomas J. & Segerson Kathleen
October 2013, Volume 9, Issue 2
- 239-263 Environmental Regulation and Civil Liability Under Causal Uncertainty: An Empirical Study of the French Legal System
by Bentata Pierre
- 265-302 Equilibrium and Welfare in a Model of Torts with Industry Reputation Effects
by Baniak Andrzej & Grajzl Peter
September 2013, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 125-150 Price Regulation and the Financing of Universal Services in Network Industries
by Jaag Christian
- 151-167 The Problem with the Holdout Problem
by López Edward J. & Clark J.R.
- 169-196 Do Warrants Matter?
by Minzner Max & Anderson Christopher M.
- 197-237 Shop Crime and Deterrence: Evidence on Shoplifting among Young People in the Youth Lifestyle Survey (YLS)
by Saridakis George
December 2012, Volume 8, Issue 3
- 563-577 Are Academics Messy? Testing the Broken Windows Theory with a Field Experiment in the Work Environment
by Ramos Joao & Torgler Benno
- 579-618 The Role of Prosecutor's Incentives in Creating Congestion in Criminal Courts
by Shamir Noam & Shamir Julia
- 619-656 Political Beliefs and Tort Awards: Evidence of Rationally Political Jurors from Two Data Sets
by Wentland Scott
- 657-696 Mitigating Judgment Proofness: Information Acquisition vs. Extended Liability
by Anyangah Joshua
- 697-718 Decoupled Liability and Efficiency: An Impossibility Theorem
by Jain Satish K.
- 719-757 Natural Resource Production under Divided Ownership: Evidence from Coalbed Methane
by Fitzgerald Timothy
- 759-787 The Hyperbolic Punishment Function
by al-Nowaihi Ali M. & Dhami Sanjit
- 789-821 Patent Litigation and the Role of Enforcement Insurance
by Llobet Gerard & Suarez Javier
- 823-851 Contractual Democracy
by Gersbach Hans
October 2012, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 331-366 Judicial Review in China: A Positive Political Economy Analysis
by Ip Eric C.
- 367-399 On the Benefits and Costs of Legal Expertise: Adjudication in Ancient Athens
by Fleck Robert K. & Hanssen F. Andrew
- 401-432 Beyond the State of Nature: Introducing Social Interactions in the Economic Model of Crime
by van der Weele Joël
- 433-456 Is There A Piracy Kuznets Curve?
by El Harbi Sana & Grolleau Gilles & Bekir Insaf
- 457-486 Corporate Governance, Corporate and Employment Law, and the Costs of Expropriation
by Ecchia Giulio & Gelter Martin & Pasotti Piero
- 487-510 Law and Economics as a Pillar of Legal Education
by Hersch Joni & Viscusi W. Kip
- 511-529 What Political Science Can Contribute to the Study of Law
by Martin Andrew D. & Hazelton Morgan L.W.
- 531-562 The Origin of Democracy in Athens
by McCannon Bryan C.
September 2012, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 253-295 A Framework for the Analysis of Market Manipulation
by Ledgerwood Shaun D. & Carpenter Paul R.
- 297-330 Subgame Perfect Plea Bargaining in Biform Judicial Contests
by Schwarz Mordechai E.
December 2011, Volume 7, Issue 3
- 653-658 Introduction: Symposium on Evolutionary Approaches to (Comparative) Law: Integrating Theoretical Perspectives
by Du Laing Bart & De Coninck Julie
- 659-683 Legal Evolution: Integrating Economic and Systemic Approaches
by Deakin Simon
- 685-709 Bio-Legal History, Dual Inheritance Theory and Naturalistic Comparative Law: On Content and Context Biases in Legal Evolution
by Du Laing Bart
- 711-736 Reinvigorating Comparative Law through Behavioral Economics? A Cautiously Optimistic View
by De Coninck Julie
- 737-765 Evolutionary Theories in Law and Economics and Their Use for Comparative Legal Theory
by von Wangenheim Georg
- 767-789 The Emergence of a New Rule of Customary Law: An Experimental Contribution
by Engel Christoph
- 791-804 Is Law a Parasite? An Evolutionary Explanation of Differences among Legal Traditions
by Smits Jan M.
- 805-820 When "Stuff Happens" Isn't Enough: How An Evolutionary Theory of Doctrinal and Legal System Development Can Enrich Comparative Legal Studies
by Goodenough Oliver R.
December 2011, Volume 7, Issue 2
- 353-354 Introduction: CESifo Conference in Law and Economics - Munich, May 2010
by Deffains Bruno & Demougin Dominique
- 355-376 Damages for Breach of Duty in Corporate Disclosure
by Schweizer Urs
- 377-404 'Take It or Go to Court': The Impact of Sec. 1a of the German Protection Against Dismissal Act on Severance Payments
by Goerke Laszlo & Pannenberg Markus
- 405-434 Interjurisdictional Linkages and the Scope for Interventionist Legal Harmonization
by Baniak Andrzej & Grajzl Peter
- 435-480 The Law and Economics Analysis of Intellectual Property: Paradigmatic Shift From Incentives to Traditional Property
by Salzberger Eli M.
- 481-500 Class Actions, Compliance and Moral Cost
by Deffains Bruno & Demougin Dominique
- 501-538 The Law and Economics of Enhancing Cartel Enforcement: Using Information From Non-Cartel Investigations to Prosecute Cartels
by Ghosal Vivek
- 539-571 Media and Litigation
by Epstein Gil S. & Lindner Pomerantz Renana
- 573-600 Shooting Rampages and Maintenance of Campus Safety: An Incomplete Contracts Perspective
by Süssmuth Bernd & von Weizsäcker Robert K.
- 601-652 Competition, Imitation, and R&D Productivity in a Growth Model with Industry-Specific Patent Protection
by Mosel Malte
April 2011, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 29-71 Implementing Relevant Market Tests in Antitrust Policy: Application to Computer Servers
by Ivaldi Marc & Lőrincz Szabolcs
- 72-85 English Rule and Frivolous Suits: Conditional versus Hourly Fees
by Gabuthy Yannick & Lambert Eve-Angéline
December 2010, Volume 6, Issue 3
- 325-328 Introduction: Ex Uno Plures. Welfare Without Illusion
by Brennan Geoffrey & Eusepi Giuseppe
- 329-345 Polycentric Polity: Genuine vs. Spurious Federalism
by Eusepi Giuseppe & Wagner Richard E.
- 347-363 Fiscal Equity In Federal Systems
by Brennan Geoffrey & Pincus Jonathan J.
- 365-393 Federalism, Budget Deficits and Public Debt: On the Reform of Germany's Fiscal Constitution
by Feld Lars P. & Baskaran Thushyanthan
- 395-420 How Federalism Protects Future Generations from Today's Public Debts
by Eichenberger Reiner & Stadelmann David
- 421-439 Raising vs. Leveling in the Social Organization of Welfare
by Wagner Richard E.
- 441-468 The Influence of Public Institutions on the Shadow Economy: An Empirical Investigation for OECD Countries
by Schneider Friedrich
- 469-488 Fiscal Federalism at the Ballot Box: The Relevance of Expressive Voting
by Jones Philip & Soguel Nils
- 489-502 Federalism as an Effective Antidote to Terrorism
by Frey Bruno S.
December 2010, Volume 6, Issue 2
- 247-273 Does Limited Liability Matter? Evidence From Nineteenth-Century British Banking
by Acheson Graeme G. & Hickson Charles R & Turner John D
- 275-302 Conviction, Partial Adverse Selection and Labor Market Discrimination
by Sciulli Dario
- 303-323 Criminal Associations with Bargaining and Build Frictions
by Engelhardt Bryan
May 2010, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 97-106 A Note on the Effects of State-Dependent Benefits on Optimal Law Enforcement
by Mungan Murat C
- 107-124 Bad Debt Loss Insurance in Settlement and Litigation
by Kirstein Annette & Kirstein Roland & Gerhard Hans
December 2009, Volume 5, Issue 3
- 987-989 Introduction: The Kauffman Foundation Conference on Intellectual Property and Innovation
by De Geest Gerrit
- 991-1024 Does Intellectual Monopoly Help Innovation?
by Boldrin Michele & Levine David K.
- 1025-1035 A Cautious Defense of Intellectual Oligopoly With Fringe Competition
by Lemley Mark A.
- 1037-1061 Evaluating the Economic Performance of Property Systems
by Bessen James
- 1063-1080 Copyright Abolition and Attribution
by Depoorter Ben & Holland Adam & Somerstein Elizabeth
- 1081-1100 A Rhetorical Response to Boldrin & Levine: Against Intellectual (Property) Extremism
by McManis Charles
- 1101-1113 Watt, Again? Boldrin and Levine Still Exaggerate the Adverse Effect of Patents on the Progress of Steam Power
by Selgin George & Turner John L.
- 1115-1129 Responding to the Challenges of "Against Intellectual Monopoly"
by Vertinsky Liza S.
- 1131-1133 A Recommendation on How to Intelligently Approach Emerging Problems in Intellectual Property Systems
by North Douglass C.
December 2009, Volume 5, Issue 2
- 807-819 Money Laundering - A Newly Emerging Topic on the International Agenda
by Unger Brigitte
- 821-853 Measuring Global Money Laundering: "The Walker Gravity Model"
by Walker John & Unger Brigitte
- 855-878 Trade-Based Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
by Zdanowicz John S.
- 879-902 Money Laundering in a Microfounded Dynamic Model: Simulations for the U.S. and the EU-15 Economies
by Bagella Michele & Busato Francesco & Argentiero Amedeo
- 903-929 The Economics of Crime and Money Laundering: Does Anti-Money Laundering Policy Reduce Crime?
by Ferwerda Joras
- 931-952 The Risk-Based Approach in the New European Anti-Money Laundering Legislation: A Law and Economics View
by Dalla Pellegrina Lucia & Masciandaro Donato
- 953-985 How to Dodge Drowning in Data? Rule- and Risk-Based Anti Money Laundering Policies Compared
by Unger Brigitte & van Waarden Frans
November 2009, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 615-660 The Choice in the Lawmaking Process: Legal Transplants vs. Indigenous Law
by Grajzl Peter & Dimitrova-Grajzl Valentina
- 661-700 Building Encroachments
by Rizzolli Matteo
- 701-715 Reporter's Privilege and Incentives to Leak
by Baum Ido & Feess Eberhard & Wohlschlegel Ansgar
- 717-722 Decision Analysis on Whether to Accept a Remittitur
by Kadane Joseph B.
December 2008, Volume 4, Issue 3
- 693-694 Introduction: Symposium on Social Norms, Self-Interest and Legal Compliance, Jerusalem, May 2007
by Feldman Yuval & Depoorter Ben
- 695-714 Distinguishing Spurious and Real Peer Effects: Evidence from Artificial Societies, Small-Group Experiments, and Real Schoolyards
by MacCoun Robert & Cook Philip J. & Muschkin Clara & Vigdor Jacob L
- 715-750 Social Norms and the Law: Why Peoples Obey the Law
by Licht Amir N.
- 751-778 The Constructive Value of Overconfidence
by Shapira-Ettinger Keren & Shapira Ron A.
- 779-799 Lawmakers as Norm Entrepreneurs
by Carbonara Emanuela & Parisi Francesco & von Wangenheim Georg
- 801-887 Psychology and Institutional Design
by Tyler Tom
- 889-911 The Misperception of Norms: The Psychology of Bias and the Economics of Equilibrium
by Cooter Robert D & Feldman Michal & Feldman Yuval
December 2008, Volume 4, Issue 2
- 563-564 Twenty-Third Annual Conference of the European Association of Law & Economics, Madrid, Spain
by Garoupa Nuno & Schäfer Hans-Bernd
- 565-590 Emissions Trading and the Polluter-Pays Principle: Do Polluters Pay under Grandfathering?
by Woerdman Edwin & Arcuri Alessandra & Clò Stefano
- 591-620 The Demographics of Tort Reform
by Rubin Paul H. & Shepherd Joanna M.
- 621-640 Corporate Architecture and Limited Liability
by Couwenberg Oscar
- 641-664 When Less Liability Leads to More Care: Adverse Effects of Liability Regimes in Multitask Principal Agent Settings
by Samwer Martina C.
- 665-692 Judges' Cognition and Market Order
by Arruñada Benito & Andonova Veneta
December 2008, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 419-441 Underpricing of IPOs and Legal Frameworks Around the World
by Engelen Peter-Jan & van Essen Marc
- 443-474 Damages or Reinstatement: Incentives and Remedies for Unjust Dismissal
by Eguchi Kyota
- 475-498 Jury Verdicts in Drunken Driving Cases
by Smith Stan V. & Zaloshnja Eduard & Miller Ted & Smith David A. & Spicer Rebecca S.
- 499-517 The Market for Lawyers and Social Capital: Are Informal Rules a Substitute for Formal Ones?
by Yamamura Eiji
- 519-561 Competition and Unitization in Oil Extraction: A Tale of Two Tragedies
by Mohan Vijay & Goorha Prateek
December 2007, Volume 3, Issue 3
- 643-647 New Directions in Copyright Law and Economics
by Ramello Giovanni B. & Silva Francesco
- 649-677 Evaluating the Demsetzian Trend in Copyright Law
by Frischmann Brett M.
- 677-692 What Can the Economics of Intellectual Property Learn from the Economics of Insurance?
by Watt Richard
- 693-714 Theory of Deterrence and Individual Behavior. Can Lawsuits Control File Sharing on the Internet?
by Oksanen Ville & Välimäki Mikko
- 715-743 Copyright Doctrines, Abstraction and Court Error
by Khong Dennis W.K.
- 745-766 The Singer or the Song? Developments in Performers' Rights from the Perspective of a Cultural Economist
by Towse Ruth
- 767-791 Property, Liability and Market Power: The Antitrust Side of Copyright
by Nicita Antonio & Ramello Giovanni B.
- 793-816 Copyright Infringement, Product Quality and Producer's Profit
by Banerjee Dyuti & Mukherjee Vivekananda
December 2007, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 383-406 Comparative Causation and Economic Efficiency: When Activity Levels are Constant
by Singh Ram
- 407-435 Less Crime, More (Vulnerable) Victims: Game Theory and the Distributional Effects of Criminal Sanctions
by Guttel Ehud & Medina Barak
- 437-484 Property Rights to Radio Spectrum in Guatemala and El Salvador: An Experiment in Liberalization
by Hazlett Thomas W & Ibarguen Giancarlo & Leighton Wayne
- 485-516 Economic Analysis of Law in North America, Europe and Israel
by Gazal-Ayal Oren
- 517-551 Path Dependence or Convergence? The Evolution of Corporate Ownership Around the World
by Yeh Andrew Jia-Yuh & Lim Steven & Vos Ed
- 553-580 On the Similarity of Bilateral Harm and Unilateral Harm with Role-Type Uncertainty
by Friehe Tim
- 581-609 The Division of Profit in Sequential Innovation for Probabilistic Patents
by Chou Teyu & Haller Hans
- 611-641 Accuracy Enhancement, Agency Costs, and Disclosure Regulation
by Guttentag Michael
February 2007, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-2 Twenty-Second Annual Conference of the European Association of Law and Economics, Ljubljana, Slovenia
by Garoupa Nuno & Schäfer Hans-Bernd
- 3-9 Laudatio: Pietro Trimarchi
by Parisi Francesco
- 11-36 Explaining the Decreased Use of International Courts - The Case of the ICJ
by Satzer Janina
November 2006, Volume 2, Issue 3
- 381-396 On the Desirability of Appellate Courts
by Bar Niv Moshe & Safra Zvi
- 397-421 Another Consideration in Minority Vote Dilution Remedies: Rent-Seeking
by Lockard Alan
September 2006, Volume 2, Issue 2
- 137-191 Property Rules and Liability Rules, Once Again
by Hylton Keith N
- 193-208 Redistribution and Crime When Agents Have Limited Liability: A Note
by Cassone Alberto & Marchese Carla
- 209-221 Trade Secret vs. Broad Patent: The Role of Licensing
by Cugno Franco & Ottoz Elisabetta
May 2006, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-24 Buying Market Share: Agency Problem or Predatory Pricing?
by Thomas Christopher R & Kamp Brad P
- 25-43 The Conspirator Dilemma: Introducing the "Trojan Horse" Enforcement Strategy
by Yadlin Omri
- 45-51 The Optimal Magnitude and Probability of Fines with Court Congestion
by Chappe Nathalie & Thomas Lionel
- 53-84 Economic Models and the Merger Guidelines: A Case Study
by Coate Malcolm B.
January 2006, Volume 1, Issue 3
- 305-330 Making International Organizations More Democratic
by Stutzer Alois & Frey Bruno S.
- 331-364 On the Optimal Scope of Negligence
by Dari-Mattiacci Giuseppe
- 365-397 Caution, Children Crossing: Heterogeneity of Victim's Cost of Care and the Negligence Rule
by Ganuza Juan-Jose & Gomez Fernando
- 399-414 Singing Along: A Comment On Goldberg & Muris On the Three Tenors
by Wright Joshua D
- 415-419 Discordant Notes: A Reply to Professor Wright
by Muris Timothy J
September 2005, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 175-201 The Theory of Penalties and the Economics of Criminal Law
by Hylton Keith N
- 204-240 Pricing Legal Options: A Behavioral Perspective
by Bar-Gill Oren
- 241-275 "Unhappy Contracts": The Case of Divorce Settlements
by Brinig Margaret F.
- 277-292 The Size of the Sanction Should Depend on the Weight of the Evidence
by Lando Henrik
- 293-304 Limited Autocracy
by Klick Jonathan
April 2005, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-14 Brandeis and Holmes, Business and Economics, Then and Now
by Posner Richard A
- 15-53 Legal Durability
by Ben-Shahar Omri
- 55-64 Featuring the Three Tenors in La Triviata
by Goldberg Victor P.
- 65-70 A Response to Professor Goldberg: An Anticompetitive Restraint by Any Other Name . .
by Muris Tim
- 71-80 A Simple Theory of Increasing Penalties for Repeat Offenders
by Miceli Thomas J. & Bucci Catherine
- 81-95 The Confused U.S. Framework for Foreign-Bank Insolvency: An Open Research Agenda
by Schwarcz Steven L.
- 97-148 Cross-Listing and Regulatory Competition
by Ribstein Larry E.
- 149-173 Completing Contracts Ex Post: How Car Manufacturers Manage Car Dealers
by Arruñada Benito & Garicano Luis & Vázquez Luis