The Economics and Law of Sovereign Debt and Risk Sharing: Some Lessons from the Eurozone Crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Basu, Kaushik, 2015. "An Economist in the Real World: The Art of Policymaking in India," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262029626, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Richard Baldwin & Rikard Forslid, 2019.
"Globotics and development: When manufacturing is jobless and services are tradable,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
wp-2019-94, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Richard Baldwin & Rikard Forslid, 2020. "Globotics and Development: When Manufacturing is Jobless and Services are Tradable," NBER Working Papers 26731, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Richard & Forslid, Rikard, 2020. "Globotics and development: When manufacturing is jobless and services are tradable," CEPR Discussion Papers 14293, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kaushik Basu & Avinash Dixit, 2017. "Too Small to Regulate," Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 15(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Nano, Enrico & Nayyar, Gaurav & Rubínová, Stela & Stolzenburg, Victor, 2021. "The impact of services liberalization on education: Evidence from India," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2021-10, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Kaushik Basu, 2018. "A short history of India's economy: A chapter in the Asian drama," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2018-124, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Basu, Kaushik, 2016.
"Globalization of labor markets and the growth prospects of nations,"
Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 656-669.
- Basu,Kaushik, 2016. "Globalization of labor markets and the growth prospects of nations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7590, The World Bank.
- Kaushik Basu, 2018. "A short history of India's economy : A chapter in the Asian drama," WIDER Working Paper Series 124, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
Keywordseconomics; law; sovereign debt; eurozone crisis;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:rlecon:v:12:y:2016:i:3:p:495-506:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.