An Economist in the Real World: The Art of Policymaking in India
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Basu, Kaushik, 2016.
"Globalization of labor markets and the growth prospects of nations,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 656-669.
- Basu,Kaushik, 2016. "Globalization of labor markets and the growth prospects of nations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7590, The World Bank.
- Richard Baldwin & Rikard Forslid, 2019.
"Globotics and development: When manufacturing is jobless and services are tradable,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
wp-2019-94, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Richard Baldwin & Rikard Forslid, 2020. "Globotics and Development: When Manufacturing is Jobless and Services are Tradable," NBER Working Papers 26731, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Richard & Forslid, Rikard, 2020. "Globotics and development: When manufacturing is jobless and services are tradable," CEPR Discussion Papers 14293, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kaushik Basu & Avinash Dixit, 2017. "Too Small to Regulate," Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 15(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Basu Kaushik, 2016. "The Economics and Law of Sovereign Debt and Risk Sharing: Some Lessons from the Eurozone Crisis," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(3), pages 495-506, November.
- Kaushik Basu, 2018. "A short history of India's economy: A chapter in the Asian drama," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2018-124, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kaushik Basu, 2018. "A short history of India's economy : A chapter in the Asian drama," WIDER Working Paper Series 124, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
Keywordseconomics; economic development; macroeconomics; policy; public finance; globalization;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- F63 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Economic Development
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262029626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Kristin Waites to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.