Paths to eurobonds
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael D. Bordo & Lars Jonung & Agnieszka Markiewicz, 2013.
"A Fiscal Union for the Euro: Some Lessons from History ,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 59(3), pages 449-488, September.
- Michael D. Bordo & Agnieszka Markiewicz & Lars Jonung, 2011. "A Fiscal Union for the Euro: Some Lessons from History," NBER Working Papers 17380, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin & Jeffrey Sachs, 1991.
"Fiscal Federalism and Optimum Currency Areas: Evidence for Europe From the United States,"
NBER Working Papers
3855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sachs, Jeffrey & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992. "Fiscal Federalism and Optimum Currency Areas: Evidence for Europe from the United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 632, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ignazio Angeloni & Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Benjamin Carton & Christophe Destais & Zsolt Darvas & Jean Pisani-Ferry & André Sapir & Shahin Vallée, .
"Global currencies for tomorrow: a European perspective,"
Bruegel, number 592.
- Ignazio Angeloni & Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Benjamin Carton & Zsolt Darvas & Christophe Destais & Ludovic Gauvin & Jean Pisani-Ferry & André Sapir & Shahin Vallée, 2011. "Global currencies for tomorrow: A European perspective," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 444, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- André Sapir & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2011. "Global Currencies for Tomorrow: A European Perspective," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/174278, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Chiara Angeloni & Guntram B. Wolff, 2012. "Are banks affected by their holdings of government debt?," Working Papers 717, Bruegel.
- Carlo Favero & Alessandro Missale, 2011.
"Sovereign spreads in the Euro Area. Which prospects for a Eurobond?,"
424, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Favero, Carlo A. & Missale, Alessandro, 2011. "Sovereign spreads in the Euro area: Which prospects for a Eurobond?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8637, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Missale, Alessandro, 1999. "Public Debt Management," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198290858.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeroen Hessel & Niels Gilbert & Jasper de Jong, 2017. "Capitalising on the euro. Options for strengthening the EMU," DNB Occasional Studies 1502, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Foley-Fisher, Nathan & McLaughlin, Eoin, 2016.
"Sovereign debt guarantees and default: Lessons from the UK and Ireland, 1920–1938,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 272-286.
- Nathan Foley-Fisher & Eoin McLaughlin, 2015. "Sovereign debt guarantees and default: Lessons from the UK and Ireland, 1920-1938," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2015-11, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Tielens, J. & van Aarle, B. & Van Hove, J., 2014.
"Effects of Eurobonds: A stochastic sovereign debt sustainability analysis for Portugal, Ireland and Greece,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 156-173.
- Joris TIELENS & Bas VAN AARLE & Jan VAN HOVE, 2014. "Effects of Eurobonds: a stochastic sovereign debt sustainability analysis for Portugal, Ireland and Greece," Working Papers Department of Economics ces14.10, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- van Riet, Ad, 2017. "Addressing the safety trilemma: a safe sovereign asset for the eurozone," ESRB Working Paper Series 35, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Niels Gilbert & Jeroen Hessel & Silvie Verkaart, 2013. "Towards a Stable Monetary Union: What Role for Eurobonds?," DNB Working Papers 379, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Pisani-Ferry, Jean, 2013. "The known unknowns and unknown unknowns of European Monetary Union," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 6-14.
- Beetsma, Roel & Mavromatis, Kostas, 2014. "An analysis of eurobonds," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 91-111.
- Gómez-Puig, Marta & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simón, 2013. "Granger-causality in peripheral EMU public debt markets: A dynamic approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4627-4649.
- Jörg Bibow, 2013. "Lost at Sea:The Euro Needs a Euro Treasury," FMG Special Papers sp227, Financial Markets Group.
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_311 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Riet, Ad, 2016. "Safeguarding the euro as a currency beyond the state," Occasional Paper Series 173, European Central Bank.
- Jörg Bibow, 2013. "Lost at Sea: The Euro Needs a Euro Treasury," IMK Studies 35-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:wpaper:733. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.