Policy Issues in the Operation of Currency Unions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Gächter & Alexander Gruber & Aleksandra Riedl, 2017.
"Wage Divergence, Business Cycle Co-Movement and the Currency Union Effect,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(6), pages 1322-1342, November.
- Gächter, Martin & Gruber, Alexander & Riedl, Aleksandra, 2016. "Wage divergence, business cylce co-movement and the currency union effect," Economics Working Paper Series 1605, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Sweta C. Saxena, 2005. "Are Optimal Currency Areas Optimal for All? A Reassessment of the Case for Asian Monetary Union," International Finance 0508003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MASSON, Paul & RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 2003.
"Explaining the Transition Between Exchange Rate Regimes,"
Cahiers de recherche
2003-21, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- MASSON, Paul & RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 2003. "Explaining the Transition Between Exchange Rate Regimes," Cahiers de recherche 15-2003, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:55:y:2010:i:01:n:s0217590810003663 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boewer Böwer, Uwe, 2006. "Risk Sharing, Financial integration, and "Mundell II" in the Enlarged European Union," Institute of European Studies, Working Paper Series qt2xz37086, Institute of European Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Ignazio Angeloni & Michael Flad & Francesco Paolo Mongelli, 2005. "Economic and monetary integration of the new Member States - helping to chart the route," Occasional Paper Series 36, European Central Bank.
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo, 2000.
"Le politiche per l'occupazione in Europa: una tassonomia istituzionale,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2000(71).
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo, 2000. "Le Politiche per l'Occupazione in Europa: una Tassonomia Istituzionale," CELPE Discussion Papers 52, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Peter Nijkamp & Shunii Wang, 1998.
"Winners and loosers in the European Monetary Union: A neural network analysis of spatial industrial shifts,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa98p377, European Regional Science Association.
- Peter Nijkamp & Shunli Wang, 1998. "Winners and Losers in the European Monetary Union, A Neural Network Analysis of Spatial Industrial Shifts," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-074/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Riccardo Fiorentini & Guido Montani, 2012. "The New Global Political Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14443, April.
- Gächter, Martin & Riedl, Aleksandra, 2014. "One money, one cycle? The EMU experience," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 141-155.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521434553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Ruth Austin to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .