Welfare Effects of the EU's Organization of the Market in Bananas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cowling, Keith, 1985. "The Internationalisation of Production and Deindustrialisation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 256, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- BREUSS Fritz, "undated". "WTO Dispute Settlement in Action: An Economic Analysis of four EU-US Mini Trade Wars," EcoMod2003 330700026, EcoMod.
- Fritz Breuss, 2004. "WTO Dispute Settlement: An Economic Analysis of Four EU–US Mini Trade Wars—A Survey," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 275-315, December.
- Jacob Kol & L. Winters, 2003. "Reconvering from Cancún: the EU responsibility," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 38(6), pages 339-345, November.
- Bunte, Frank H.J. & van Galen, Michiel A., 2005. "HORTUS; Modelling HORTicultural Use and Supply," Report Series 29084, Agricultural Economics Research Institute.
- Bunte, Frank H.J., 2005. "Liberalising EU Imports for Fruits and Vegetables," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24473, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fritz Breuss, 2004. "WTO Dispute Settlement: An Economic Analysis of four EU-US Mini Trade Wars," WIFO Working Papers 231, WIFO.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:40:y:2002:i:3:p:515-526. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.