The New Banana Import Regime in the European Union: A Quantitative Assessment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Read, "undated". "The ECInternal Banana Market: The Issues and the Dilemma Forthcoming in World Economy (1994)," Working Papers ec16/93, Department of Economics, University of Lancaster.
- Rikke Thagesen & Alan Matthews, 1997. "The EU's Common Banana Regime: An Initial Evaluation," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 615-627, December.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Multiproduct Firms, Product Differentiation, and Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- H. Guyomard & L. P. Mahé & C. Tavéra & T. Trochet, 1991. "Technical Change And Ec-Us Agricultural Trade Liberalisation," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 119-137.
- Guyomard, Herve & Laroche, Catherine & Le Mouel, Chantal, 1999.
"An economic assessment of the Common Market Organization for bananas in the European Union,"
Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 105-120, March.
- Guyomard, Herve & Laroche Dupraz, Catherine & Mouel, Chantal Le, 1999. "An economic assessment of the Common Market Organization for bananas in the European Union," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 20(2), March.
- Hervé Guyomard & Catherine Laroche & Chantal Le Mouel & . European Economics And Financial Center,londres (gbr) & . Statistics Norway,oslo (nor), 1996. "An economic assessment of the Common Market Organisation for bananas in the European Union," Post-Print hal-01594010, HAL.
- Read, Robert, 2001. "The Anatomy of the EU-US WTO Banana Trade Dispute," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 2(2).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fritz Breuss, 2004. "WTO Dispute Settlement: An Economic Analysis of Four EU–US Mini Trade Wars—A Survey," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 275-315, December.
- Anania, Giovanni, 2010. "EU Economic Partnership Agreements and WTO negotiations. A quantitative assessment of trade preference granting and erosion in the banana market," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 140-153, April.
- Guyomard, Herve & Le Mouel, Chantal & Levert, Fabrice, 2006. "The Tariff-only Import Regime for Bananas in the European Union: Setting the Tariff at Right Level is Impossible Mission," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25773, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anania, Giovanni, 2006. "The 2005 episodes of the "banana war" serial. An empirical assessment of the introduction by the European Union of a tariff-only import regime for bananas," Working Papers 18854, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Valenciano, Jaime de Pablo & Battistuzzi, Miguel Angel Giacinti & AzcarÃ¡te, TomÃ¡s GarcÃa, 0. ""Banana War" And World Trade Changes," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 3.
- David Vanzetti & Santiago Fernandez de Córdoba & Veronica Chau, 2005. "Banana Split: How Eu Policies Divide Global Producers," UNCTAD Blue Series Papers 31, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Fritz Breuss, 2004. "WTO Dispute Settlement: An Economic Analysis of four EU-US Mini Trade Wars," WIFO Working Papers 231, WIFO.
More about this item
Keywordsbanana; European Union; tariff; tariff-rate quota; World Trade Organization; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ecjilt:23880. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esteyca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.