Estimation Of Imperfect Competition In Food Marketing: A Dynamic Analysis Of The German Banana Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karp, Larry S. & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 1993.
"Open-loop and feedback models of dynamic oligopoly,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 369-389, September.
- Karp, Larry S. & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 1988. "Open-loop and feedback models of dynamic oligopoly," CUDARE Working Papers 6089, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Karp, Larry & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1988. "Open-loop and feedback models of dynamic oligopoly," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt7pn779rc, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Tirole, Jean, 1989.
"Noncooperative game theory for industrial organization: An introduction and overview,"
Handbook of Industrial Organization, in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 5, pages 259-327,
- Fudenberg, Drew, 1986. "Noncooperative Game Theory for Industrial Organization: An Introduction and Overview," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt9j39n20f, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Drew Fudenberg and Jean Tirole., 1986. "Noncooperative Game Theory for Industrial Organization: An Introduction and Overview," Economics Working Papers 8613, University of California at Berkeley.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1987. "Noncooperative Game Theory for Industrial Organization: An Introduction and Overview," Working papers 445, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Robert Read, "undated". "The ECInternal Banana Market: The Issues and the Dilemma Forthcoming in World Economy (1994)," Working Papers ec16/93, Department of Economics, University of Lancaster.
- Krishna, Kala, 1989. "Trade restrictions as facilitating practices," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 251-270, May.
- Michael H. Riordan, 1985. "Imperfect Information and Dynamic Conjectural Variations," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(1), pages 41-50, Spring.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F., 1989. "Empirical studies of industries with market power," Handbook of Industrial Organization, in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 17, pages 1011-1057, Elsevier.
- John Freebairn & Bill Griffiths, 2006. "Introduction," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(s1), pages 1-1, September.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Kamien, Morton I, 1987. "Dynamic Duopolistic Competition with Sticky Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 1151-1164, September.
- repec:cdl:agrebk:440237 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ani L. Katchova & Ian M. Sheldon & Mario J. Miranda, 2005. "A dynamic model of oligopoly and oligopsony in the U.S. potato-processing industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(3), pages 409-428.
- Anania, Giovanni, 2010.
"EU Economic Partnership Agreements and WTO negotiations. A quantitative assessment of trade preference granting and erosion in the banana market,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 140-153, April.
- Anania, Giovanni, 2008. "Economic Partnership Agreements and WTO negotiations. A quantitative assessment of trade preference granting and erosion in the banana market," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44215, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:25398 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rodrigo Zeidan & Marcelo Resende, 2009.
"Measuring Market Conduct in the Brazilian Cement Industry: A Dynamic Econometric Investigation,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 34(3), pages 231-244, May.
- Rodrigo M. Zeidan & Marcelo Resende, 2005. "Measuring Market Conduct in the Brazilian Cement Industry: a Dynamic Econometric Investigation," Economics Working Papers ECO2005/13, European University Institute.
- Sekhar, C. S. C., 2003. "Price formation in world wheat markets -- implications for policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 85-106, January.
- Rezitis Anthony & Kalantzi Maria, 2012. "Measuring Market Power and Welfare Losses in the Greek Food and Beverages Manufacturing Industry," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-33, April.
- Anthony N. Rezitis & Maria A. Kalantzi, 2016. "Evaluating the state of competition and the welfare losses in the Greek manufacturing sector: an extended Hall–Roeger approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1275-1302, June.
- Deodhar, Satish Y., 1999. "WTO Agreements and Indian Agriculture: Retrospection and Prospects," IIMA Working Papers WP1999-11-06, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Ian Sheldon & Richard Sperling, 2003. "Estimating the Extent of Imperfect Competition in the Food Industry: What Have We Learned?," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 89-109, March.
- Satish Y Deodhar, 2007. "WTO Agreements and Indian Agriculture: Retrospection and Prospects," Working Papers id:885, eSocialSciences.
- Anania, Giovanni & Scoppola, Margherita, 2014. "Modeling trade policies under alternative market structures," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 185-206.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:27899. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.