Open-loop and feedback models of dynamic oligopoly
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 May 1988|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 207 Giannini Hall #3310, Berkeley, CA 94720-3310|
Phone: (510) 642-3345
Fax: (510) 643-8911
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/are_ucb/
More information through EDIRC
- Ani L. Katchova & Ian M. Sheldon & Mario J. Miranda, 2005. "A dynamic model of oligopoly and oligopsony in the U.S. potato-processing industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(3), pages 409-428.
- Wirl, Franz, 2010. "Dynamic demand and noncompetitive intertemporal output adjustments," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 220-229, May.
- M. Espinosa & Petr Mariel, 2001. "A model of optimal advertising expenditures in a dynamic duopoly," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 29(2), pages 135-161, June.
- Ralph Siebert, 2002.
"Learning by Doing and Multiproduction Effects over the Life Cycle: Evidence from the Semiconductor Industry,"
CIG Working Papers
FS IV 02-23, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Siebert, Ralph, 2003. "Learning by Doing and Multiproduction Effects Over the Life Cycle: Evidence from the Semiconductor Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 3734, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nadolnyak, Denis A. & Sheldon, Ian M., 2002. "A Model of Diffusion of Genetically Modified Crop Technology in Concentrated Agricultural Processing Markets - The Case of Soybeans," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24872, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gianluigi Vernasca, 2003. "Dynamic Price Competition with Price Adjustment Costs and Product Differentiation," Working Papers 2003.120, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Vernasca, Gianluigi, 2003. "Dynamic Price Competition With Price Adjustment Costs And Product Differentiation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 681, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Han, Yutao & Pieretti, Patrice & Zanaj, Skerdilajda & Zou, Benteng, 2014. "Asymmetric competition among nation states: A differential game approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 71-79.
- Yutao Han & Patrice Pieretti & Skerdilajda Zanaj & Benteng Zou, 2011. "Asymmetric Competition among Nation States. A differential game approach," CREA Discussion Paper Series 11-19, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Han, Yutao & Pieretti, Patrice & Zanaj, Skerdilajda & Zou, Benteng, 2014. "Asymmetric competition among Nation States: a differential game approach," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 460, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Agnieszka Wiszniewska-Matyszkiel & Marek Bodnar & Fryderyk Mirota, 2015. "Dynamic Oligopoly with Sticky Prices: Off-Steady-state Analysis," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 568-598, December.
- Deodhar, Satish Y. & Sheldon, Ian M., 1996. "Estimation Of Imperfect Competition In Food Marketing: A Dynamic Analysis Of The German Banana Market," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 27(3), October.
- Blake, Andrew P., 2004. "Open loop time consistency for linear rational expectations models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 21-27, January.
- Jun, Byoung & Vives, Xavier, 2001. "Incentives in Dynamic Duopoly," CEPR Discussion Papers 2899, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jun, Byoung & Vives, Xavier, 2004. "Strategic incentives in dynamic duopoly," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 249-281, June.
- Ian Sheldon & Richard Sperling, 2003. "Estimating the Extent of Imperfect Competition in the Food Industry: What Have We Learned?," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 89-109.
- Nadolnyak, Denis A. & Sheldon, Ian M., 2001. "Simulating The Effects Of Adoption Of Genetically Modified Soybeans In The U.S," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20734, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:agrebk:qt7pn779rc. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed