Simulating The Effects Of Adoption Of Genetically Modified Soybeans In The U.S
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karp, Larry S. & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 1993.
"Open-loop and feedback models of dynamic oligopoly,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 369-389, September.
- Karp, Larry & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1988. "Open-loop and feedback models of dynamic oligopoly," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt7pn779rc, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Giancarlo Moschini & Harvey Lapan & Andrei Sobolevsky, 2000.
"Roundup ready® soybeans and welfare effects in the soybean complex,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 33-55.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & LAPAN, HARVEY E & Sobolevsky, Andrei, 1999. "Roundup Ready Soybeans and Welfare Effects in the Soybean Complex," ISU General Staff Papers 199909010700001325, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Lapan, Harvey E. & Sobolevsky, Andrei, 2000. "Roundup Ready Soybeans and Welfare Effects in the Soybean Complex," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1799, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Kamien, Morton I, 1987. "Dynamic Duopolistic Competition with Sticky Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 1151-1164, September.
- Domowitz, Ian & Hubbard, R Glenn & Petersen, Bruce C, 1987. "Oligopoly Supergames: Some Empirical Evidence on Prices and Margins," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 379-398, June.
- Dixon, Robert J, 1980. "Hybrid Corn Revisited," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(6), pages 1451-1461, September.
- Gollop, Frank M. & Roberts, Mark J., 1979. "Firm interdependence in oligopolistic markets," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 313-331, August.
- Deodhar, Satish Y. & Sheldon, Ian M., 1997. "Market Power In The World Market For Soymeal Exports," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(01), July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Demont, Matty & Tollens, Eric, 2001. "Reshaping The Conventional Welfare Economics Framework For Estimating The Economic Impact Of Agricultural Biotechnology In The European Union," Working Papers 31835, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea01:20734. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.