Imperfect Competition and Strategic Trade Theory: Evidence for International Food and Agricultural Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Victor D. Norman & Siri Strandenes, 1994.
"Deregulation of Scandinavian Airlines: A Case Study of the Oslo-Stockholm Route,"
NBER Chapters,in: Empirical Studies of Strategic Trade Policy, pages 85-100
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Norman, V.D. & Strandenes, S.P., 1990. "Deregulation Of Scandinavian Airlines - A Case Study Of The Oslo-Stockholm Route," Papers 04-90, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Norman, Victor D & Strandenes, Siri Pettersen, 1990. "Deregulation of Scandinavian Airlines: A Case Study of the Oslo-Stockholm Route," CEPR Discussion Papers 403, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anania, Giovanni & Bohman, Mary & Carter, Colin A., 1991. "U.S. Export Subsidies in Wheat: Strategic Trade Policy or An Expensive Beggar-My-Neighbor tactic?," Working Papers 51148, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pall, Zsombor & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Teuber, Ramona & Glauben, Thomas, 2011. "Wheat trade - does Russia price discriminate across export destinations?," IAMO Forum 2011: Will the "BRICs Decade" Continue? – Prospects for Trade and Growth 15, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Davies, Ronald B., 2013.
"The silver lining of red tape,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 68-76.
- Ronald B. Davies, 2010. "The silver lining of red tape," Working Papers 201018, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Ronald B. Davies, 2010. "The Silver Lining of Red Tape," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp328, IIIS.
- May, Daniel E., 2011. "Incentives of small countries to participate in a global free trade agreement in agriculture: a theoretical analysis," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 15.
- Paulus, Moritz & Trueby, Johannes & Growitsch, Christian, 2011. "Nations as Strategic Players in Global Commodity Markets: Evidence from World Coal Trade," EWI Working Papers 2011-4, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Evans, Edward & Ballen, Fredy, 2014. "Assessing the Intensity of Market Competition in the US Papaya Import Market," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 45(2), July.
- Evans Edward & H. Ballen Fredy, 2016. "Testing for Oligopsony Power in the US Green Skin Avocado Market," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 43-50, May.
- May, Daniel E., 2011. "Bilateralism in Agriculture when Countries use Distorting Domestic Policies," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114657, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Biswajit Dhar, 2007. "Agricultural trade and government intervention - A persepctive from a developing country," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT,in: Studies in Trade and Investment - AGRICULTURAL TRADE - PLANTING THE SEEDS OF REGIONAL LIBERALIZATION IN ASIA, volume 60, pages 211-223 United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- May, Daniel E., 2011. "Incentives of small countries to participate in a global free trade agreement in agriculture: a theoretical analysis," Economia Agraria, Agrarian Economist Association (AEA), Chile, vol. 15.
- Daniel Esteban May, 2012. "Addressing biodiversity loss when international markets of agricultural commodities are oligopolistic," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 53-57.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bjafio:v:4:y:2006:i:1:n:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.