Deregulation of Scandinavian Airlines: A Case Study of the Oslo-Stockholm Route
In: Empirical Studies of Strategic Trade Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Norman, Victor D & Strandenes, Siri Pettersen, 1990. "Deregulation of Scandinavian Airlines: A Case Study of the Oslo-Stockholm Route," CEPR Discussion Papers 403, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Norman, V.D. & Strandenes, S.P., 1990. "Deregulation Of Scandinavian Airlines - A Case Study Of The Oslo-Stockholm Route," Papers 04-90, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
References listed on IDEAS
- Norman, Victor D., 1989. "Trade policy under imperfect competition Theoretical ambiguities -- empirical regularities?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(2-3), pages 473-479, March.
- Baldwin, R. & Flam, H., 1989. "Strategic Trade Policies In The Market For 30-40 Seat Consumer Aircraft," Papers 431, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlsson, Fredrik, 2002. "Price and Frequency Choice under Monopoly and Competition in Aviation Markets," Working Papers in Economics 71, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Reimer Jeffrey J & Stiegert Kyle, 2006. "Imperfect Competition and Strategic Trade Theory: Evidence for International Food and Agricultural Markets," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-27, September.
- Vigren, Andreas, 2017. "Competition in Swedish passenger railway: Entry in an open access market and its effect on prices," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 11, pages 49-59.
- Vigren, Andreas, 2016. "Competition in Swedish passenger railway : entry in an open-access market," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:18, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Wei, Wenbin & Hansen, Mark, 2006. "An aggregate demand model for air passenger traffic in the hub-and-spoke network," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 841-851, December.
- Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Steigert, Kyle W., 2006. "Imperfect Competition and Strategic Trade Theory: What Have We Learned?," Working Papers 201528, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Anming Zhang, 2009.
"Domestic rivalry and export performance: theory and evidence from international airline markets,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 42(2), pages 440-468, May.
- Clougherty, Joseph A. & Zhang, Anming, 2008. "Domestic Rivalry and Export Performance: Theory and Evidence from International Airline Markets," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 225, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Anming Zhang, 2008. "Domestic Rivalry and Export Performances: Theory and Evidence from International Airline Markets," CIG Working Papers SP II 2008-12, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Clougherty, Joseph A. & Zhang, Anming, 2008. "Domestic Rivalry and Export Performance: Theory and Evidence from International Airline Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 6871, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Stiegert, Kyle W., 2006.
"Evidence on Imperfect Competition and Strategic Trade Theory,"
Staff Paper Series
498, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Stiegert, Kyle W., 2006. "Evidence on Imperfect Competition and Strategic Trade Theory," Staff Papers 12609, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Schipper, Youdi & Rietveld, Piet & Nijkamp, Peter, 2007. "Frequency competition and environmental costs: An application to European air transport liberalization," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 208-223, September.
- Schipper, Youdi & Rietveld, Piet & Nijkamp, Peter, 2003. "Airline deregulation and external costs: a welfare analysis," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 699-718, September.
- Stiegert, Kyle W. & Wang, Shinn-Shyr, 2003. "Imperfect Competition And Strategic Trade Theory: What Have We Learned," Working Papers 14589, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Yanhao Wei, 2018. "Airline networks, traffic densities, and value of links," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 341-370, September.
- Youdi Schipper & Piet Rietveld & Peter Nijkamp, 1998. "Deregulation and Schedule Competition in Simple Airline Networks," ERSA conference papers ersa98p205, European Regional Science Association.
- Schipper, Youdi & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 2007. "Deregulation and welfare in airline markets: An analysis of frequency equilibria," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(1), pages 194-206, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8677. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.