Preferential trading agreements and agricultural liberalization in East and South-East Asia
In: Studies in Trade and Investment - AGRICULTURAL TRADE - PLANTING THE SEEDS OF REGIONAL LIBERALIZATION IN ASIA
this chapter attemps to explore two questions: first, what are the liberalizing measures in agriculture in these PTAs; second, how have they actually affected agriculture trade.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) in its series STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT with number
tipub2451_chap3.||Handle:|| RePEc:unt:ecchap:tipub2451_chap3||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (66-2) 288-1234
Fax: (66-2) 288-1000
Web page: http://www.unescap.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Diao, Xinshen & Elbehri, Aziz & Gehlhar, Mark J. & Gibson, Paul R. & Leetmaa, Susan E. & Mitchell, Lorraine & Nelson, Frederick J. & Nimon, R. Wesley & Normile, Mary Anne & Roe, Terry L. & Shapouri, S, 2001. "Agricultural Policy Reform In The Wto: The Road Ahead," Agricultural Economics Reports 34015, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Crawford, Jo-Ann & Fiorentino, Roberto V., 2005. "The changing landscape of regional trade agreements," WTO Discussion Papers 8, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- repec:rus:hseeco:123558 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arvind Subramanian & Shang-Jin Wei, 2003.
"The WTO Promotes Trade, Strongly But Unevenly,"
NBER Working Papers
10024, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Gilbert & Robert Scollay & Bijit Bora, 2011.
"Assessing Regional Trading Arrangements in the Asia-Pacific,"
2001-20, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- John Gilbert & Robert Scollay & Bijit Bora, 2011. "Assessing Regional Trading Arrangements in the Asia-Pacific," Working Papers 200101, Utah State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ian Fuchsloch & Marcos Sawaya Jank & Géraldine Kutas, 2003. "Agricultural Liberalization in Multilateral and Regional Trade Negotiations," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9361, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Stein, Ernesto & Wei, Shang-jin, 1995. "Trading blocs and the Americas: The natural, the unnatural, and the super-natural," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 61-95, June.
- Soloaga, Isidro & Winters, L. Alan, 1999.
"Regionalism in the Nineties: What Effect on Trade?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2183, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Soloaga, Isidro & Alan Wintersb, L., 2001. "Regionalism in the nineties: what effect on trade?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Fink, Carsten & Braga, Carlos A. Primo, 1999. "How stronger protection of intellectual property rights affects international trade flows," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2051, The World Bank.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1997. "Regional Trading Blocs in the World Economic System," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 72.
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin, 2005.
"Agricultural Trade Reform and the Doha Development Agenda,"
Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers
2005-17, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Will Martin & Kym Anderson, 2006. "Agricultural Trade Reform and the Doha Development Agenda," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6889, September.
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin, 2005. "Agricultural Trade Reform and the Doha Development Agenda," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(9), pages 1301-1327, 09.
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will, 2005. "Agricultural trade reform and the Doha development agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3607, The World Bank.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel and Shang-Jin Wei., 1993.
"Emerging Currency Blocs,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers
C93-026, University of California at Berkeley.
- Findlay, Christopher, 2004. "Policy reform in small," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(03), pages 422-426, November.
- Anne O. Krueger, 1999. "Trade Creation and Trade Diversion Under NAFTA," NBER Working Papers 7429, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tubagus Feridhanusetyawan, 2005. "Preferential Trade Agreements in the Asia-Pacific Region," IMF Working Papers 05/149, International Monetary Fund.
- Anonymous, 2004. "U.S. Agriculture And The Free Trade Area Of The Americas," Agricultural Economics Reports 33995, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unt:ecchap:tipub2451_chap3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mia Mikic)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.