Noncooperative Game Theory for Industrial Organization: An Introduction and Overview
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fudenberg, Drew & Tirole, Jean, 1989. "Noncooperative game theory for industrial organization: An introduction and overview," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 5, pages 259-327 Elsevier.
- Drew Fudenberg and Jean Tirole., 1986. "Noncooperative Game Theory for Industrial Organization: An Introduction and Overview," Economics Working Papers 8613, University of California at Berkeley.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1987. "Noncooperative Game Theory for Industrial Organization: An Introduction and Overview," Working papers 445, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deodhar, Satish Y. & Sheldon, Ian M., 1996. "Estimation Of Imperfect Competition In Food Marketing: A Dynamic Analysis Of The German Banana Market," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 27(3), October.
- Pierre-Pascal Gendron, 1996. "Corporation Tax Asymmetries: An Oligopolistic Supergame Analysis," Working Papers ecpap-96-04, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2005:i:15:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- T. Ramamohan Rao, 1992. "Efficiency and equity in dynamic principal-agent problems," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 17-41, February.
- Ernst ten Heuvelhof & Martijn Leijten, 2013. "New Public Management and the new features of strategic behaviour," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Mega-Projects, chapter 6, pages 111-130 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sijm, Jos & Chen, Yihsu & Hobbs, Benjamin F., 2012. "The impact of power market structure on CO2 cost pass-through to electricity prices under quantity competition – A theoretical approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1143-1152.
- Manfred Stadler, 1992. "Determinants of innovative activity in oligopolistic markets," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 137-156, June.
- Mason, Charles F. & Phillips, Owen R., 2000. "Vertical integration and collusive incentives: an experimental analysis," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 471-496, April.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:261:y:2017:i:2:p:755-771 is not listed on IDEAS
- James E. Alt & Barry Eichengreen, 1989. "Parallel And Overlapping Games: Theory And An Application To The European Gas Trade," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(2), pages 119-144, July.
More about this item
Keywordsnoncooperative game theory; Social and Behavioral Sciences; Business;
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:econwp:qt9j39n20f. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibbrkus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .