Economic Partnership Agreements and WTO negotiations. A quantitative assessment of trade preference granting and erosion in the banana market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Miriam Manchin, 2006.
"Preference Utilisation and Tariff Reduction in EU Imports from ACP Countries,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(9), pages 1243-1266, September.
- Miriam Manchin, 2004. "Preference Utilisation and Tariff Reduction in EU Imports from ACP Countries," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-132/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kersten, Lutz, 1995. "Impacts of the EU Banana Market Regulation on International Competition, Trade and Welfare," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 22(3), pages 321-335.
- Yongzheng Yang, 2005. "Africa in the Doha Round; Dealing with Preference Erosion and Beyond," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 05/8, International Monetary Fund.
- Antoine Bouët & Jean-Christophe Bureau & Yvan Decreux & Sébastien Jean, 2005.
"Multilateral Agricultural Trade Liberalisation: The Contrasting Fortunes of Developing Countries in the Doha Round,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(9), pages 1329-1354, September.
- Antoine Bouët & Jean-Christophe Bureau & Yvan Decreux & Sébastien Jean, 2004. "Multilateral Agricultural Trade Liberalization: The Contrasting Fortunes of Developing Countries in the Doha Round," Working Papers 2004-18, CEPII research center.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Antoine Bouet, Yvan Decreux, Sébastien Jean, 2005. "Multilateral agricultural trade liberalization: The contrasting fortunes of developing countries in the Doha Round," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp060, IIIS.
- Rikke Thagesen & Alan Matthews, 1997. "The EU's Common Banana Regime: An Initial Evaluation," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 615-627, December.
- Will Martin & Kym Anderson, 2006.
"Agricultural Trade Reform and the Doha Development Agenda,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 6889.
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin, 2005. "Agricultural Trade Reform and the Doha Development Agenda," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(9), pages 1301-1327, September.
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin, 2005. "Agricultural Trade Reform and the Doha Development Agenda," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2005-17, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will, 2005. "Agricultural trade reform and the Doha development agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3607, The World Bank.
- David Vanzetti & Santiago Fernandez de Córdoba & Veronica Chau, 2005. "Banana Split: How Eu Policies Divide Global Producers," UNCTAD Blue Series Papers 31, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Anania, Giovanni, 2007. "The 2006 Reform of the EU Domestic Policy Regime for Bananas. An Assessment of its Impact on Trade," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9880, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Guyomard, Herve & Laroche, Catherine & Le Mouel, Chantal, 1999.
"An economic assessment of the Common Market Organization for bananas in the European Union,"
Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 105-120, March.
- Guyomard, Herve & Laroche Dupraz, Catherine & Mouel, Chantal Le, 1999. "An economic assessment of the Common Market Organization for bananas in the European Union," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 20(2), March.
- Hervé Guyomard & Catherine Laroche & Chantal Le Mouel & . European Economics And Financial Center,londres (gbr) & . Statistics Norway,oslo (nor), 1996. "An economic assessment of the Common Market Organisation for bananas in the European Union," Post-Print hal-01594010, HAL.
- Read, Robert, 2001. "The Anatomy of the EU-US WTO Banana Trade Dispute," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 2(2).
- Giovanni Anania, 2006. "The 2005 WTO arbitration and the new EU import regime for bananas: a cut too far?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 33(4), pages 449-484, December.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2002. "EU Preferential Trade Arrangements and Developing Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(10), pages 1415-1432, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anania, Giovanni & Scoppola, Margherita, 2011. "Assessing the Impact of Trade Policy Changes: Does Market Structure Matter?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114222, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsWTO; Economic Partnership Agreements; trade preferences; preference erosion; spatial models; bananas; International Relations/Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae08:44215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .