The economic impact of StarLink corn
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giancarlo Moschini & Harvey Lapan & Andrei Sobolevsky, 2000.
"Roundup ready® soybeans and welfare effects in the soybean complex,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 33-55.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & LAPAN, HARVEY E & Sobolevsky, Andrei, 1999. "Roundup Ready Soybeans and Welfare Effects in the Soybean Complex," ISU General Staff Papers 199909010700001325, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Lapan, Harvey E. & Sobolevsky, Andrei, 2000. "Roundup Ready Soybeans and Welfare Effects in the Soybean Complex," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1799, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bullock, D. S. & Desquilbet, M., 2002.
"The economics of non-GMO segregation and identity preservation,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 81-99, February.
- Bullock, David S. & Desquilbet, Marion & Nitsi, Elisavet I., 2000. "The Economics Of Non-Gmo Segregation And Identity Preservation," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21845, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lence, Sergio H. & Hayes, Dermot J., 2002. "Impact of Biotech Grains on Market Structure and Societal Welfare," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11919, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- William Lin & Gregory K. Price & Edward W. Allen, 2003.
"StarLink: Impacts on the U.S. corn market and world trade,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 473-488.
- Lin, William W. & Price, Gregory K. & Allen, Edward W., 2002. "Starlink: Impacts On The U.S. Corn Market And World Trade," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19715, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Schmitz, Troy G. & Gray, Richard S., 2000. "State Trading Enterprises And Revenue Gains From Market Power: The Case Of Barley Marketing And The Canadian Wheat Board," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-20, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas & Kaufman, James & Miller, Douglas, 2014. "Potential economic impacts of zero thresholds for unapproved GMOs: The EU case," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 146-157.
- Zhu, Manhong & Schmitz, Andrew & Schmtiz, Troy G., 2016. "Why Has not Genetically Modified Wheat Been Commercialized: A Game Theoretical Perspective," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230796, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Magnier, Alexandre & Konduru, Srinivasa & Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas G., 2009. "Market and Welfare Effects of Trade Disruptions from Unapproved Biotech Crops," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49592, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Herrmann, Roland & Möser, Anke & Weber, Sascha A., 2009. "Grocery retailing in Germany: Situation, development and pricing strategies," Discussion Papers 41, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Henseler, Martin & Piot-Lepetit, Isabelle & Ferrari, Emanuele & Mellado, Aida Gonzalez & Banse, Martin & Grethe, Harald & Parisi, Claudia & Hélaine, Sophie, 2013. "On the asynchronous approvals of GM crops: Potential market impacts of a trade disruption of EU soy imports," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 166-176.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:21:y:2005:i:3:p:391-407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.