StarLink: Impacts on the U.S. corn market and world trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lin, William W. & Price, Gregory K. & Allen, Edward W., 2002. "Starlink: Impacts On The U.S. Corn Market And World Trade," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19715, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mulvaney, Dustin & Krupnik, Timothy J., 2014. "Zero-tolerance for genetic pollution: Rice farming, pharm rice, and the risks of coexistence in California," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 125-131.
- Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas & Kaufman, James & Miller, Douglas, 2014. "Potential economic impacts of zero thresholds for unapproved GMOs: The EU case," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 146-157.
- Schmitz, Troy G. & Schmitz, Andrew & Moss, Charles B., 2004. "Two Approaches To Measuring The Economic Impact Of Starlink Corn On U.S. Producers," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20306, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Johnson, D. Demcey & Lin, William W., 2004. "The Economics of Testing for Biotech Grain: Application to StarLink Corn," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20044, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Carter, Colin A. & Smith, Aaron D., 2004. "The Market Effect of a Food Scare: The Case of Genetically Modified StarLink Corn," Working Papers 11997, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Harvey E. Lapan & Giancarlo Moschini, 2004.
"Innovation and Trade with Endogenous Market Failure: The Case of Genetically Modified Products,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(3), pages 634-648.
- Harvey E. Lapan & GianCarlo Moschini, 2002. "Innovation and Trade with Endogenous Market Failure: The Case of Genetically Modified Products," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 02-wp302, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Lapan, Harvey E. & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2004. "Innovation and Trade with Endogenous Market Failure: The Case of Genetically Modified Products," Staff General Research Papers Archive 2109, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Colin A. Carter & Aaron Smith, 2007.
"Estimating the Market Effect of a Food Scare: The Case of Genetically Modified StarLink Corn,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 89(3), pages 522-533, August.
- Carter, Colin A. & Smith, Aaron D., 2006. "Estimating the Market Effect of a Food Scare: The Case of Genetically Modified StarLink Corn," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25447, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lee, Jongkuk & Palekar, Udatta S. & Qualls, William, 2011. "Supply chain efficiency and security: Coordination for collaborative investment in technology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(3), pages 568-578, May.
- Troy G. Schmitz & Andrew Schmitz & Charles B. Moss, 2005. "The economic impact of StarLink corn," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(3), pages 391-407.
- Magnier, Alexandre & Konduru, Srinivasa & Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas G., 2009. "Market and Welfare Effects of Trade Disruptions from Unapproved Biotech Crops," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49592, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Schmitz Troy G. & Schmitz Andrew & Moss Charles B., 2004. "Did StarLink Reduce Import Demand for Corn?," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-16, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:19:y:2003:i:4:p:473-488. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.