Did StarLink Reduce Import Demand for Corn?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William Lin & Gregory K. Price & Edward W. Allen, 2003.
"StarLink: Impacts on the U.S. corn market and world trade,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 473-488.
- Lin, William W. & Price, Gregory K. & Allen, Edward W., 2002. "Starlink: Impacts On The U.S. Corn Market And World Trade," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19715, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas & Kaufman, James & Miller, Douglas, 2014. "Potential economic impacts of zero thresholds for unapproved GMOs: The EU case," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 146-157.
- Schmitz, Andrew & Zilberman, David & Zhu, Manhong, 2015. "Trans-Pacific Partnership, GMOs, and Japan’s Agricultural Trade," Proceedings Issues, 2014: Trade and Societal Well-Being, December 13-15, 2015, Clearwater Beach, Florida 229242, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Magnier, Alexandre & Konduru, Srinivasa & Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas G., 2009. "Market and Welfare Effects of Trade Disruptions from Unapproved Biotech Crops," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49592, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Henseler, Martin & Piot-Lepetit, Isabelle & Ferrari, Emanuele & Mellado, Aida Gonzalez & Banse, Martin & Grethe, Harald & Parisi, Claudia & Hélaine, Sophie, 2013. "On the asynchronous approvals of GM crops: Potential market impacts of a trade disruption of EU soy imports," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 166-176.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bjafio:v:2:y:2004:i:2:n:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.