Impacts of the Common Market Organization for Bananas on European Union Markets, International Trade, and Welfare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kersten, Lutz, 1995. "Impacts of the EU Banana Market Regulation on International Competition, Trade and Welfare," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 22(3), pages 321-335.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jose-Maria Garcia-Alvarez-Coque & Victor Martinez-Gomez & Miquel Villanueva, 2010. "Seasonal protection of F&V imports in the EU: impacts of the entry price system," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(2), pages 205-218, March.
- Anania, Giovanni & Scoppola, Margherita, 2011. "Assessing the Impact of Trade Policy Changes: Does Market Structure Matter?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114222, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anania, Giovanni & Scoppola, Margherita, 2014. "Modeling trade policies under alternative market structures," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 185-206.
- Guyomard, Herve & Laroche Dupraz, Catherine & Mouel, Chantal Le, 1999.
"An economic assessment of the Common Market Organization for bananas in the European Union,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 20(2), March.
- Guyomard, Herve & Laroche, Catherine & Le Mouel, Chantal, 1999. "An economic assessment of the Common Market Organization for bananas in the European Union," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 105-120, March.
- Hervé Guyomard & Catherine Laroche & Chantal Le Mouel & . European Economics And Financial Center,londres (gbr) & . Statistics Norway,oslo (nor), 1996. "An economic assessment of the Common Market Organisation for bananas in the European Union," Post-Print hal-01594010, HAL.
- Anania, Giovanni, 2010. "EU Economic Partnership Agreements and WTO negotiations. A quantitative assessment of trade preference granting and erosion in the banana market," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 140-153, April.
- Guyomard, Herve & Le Mouel, Chantal & Levert, Fabrice & Lombana, Jahir, 2005.
"The Tariff-Only Import Regime for Bananas in the European Union: Is Setting the Tariff at Right Level an Impossible Mission?,"
2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark
24461, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hervé Guyomard & Chantal Le Mouël & Fabrice Levert & J. Lambana, 2005. "The tariff-only import regime for bananas in the European Union: Is setting the tariff at right level an impossible mission?," Post-Print halshs-00083696, HAL.
- Muhammad, Andrew & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg & Zahniser, Steven, 2011. "Competiveness of Latin American Exports in the U.S. Banana Market," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas 98365, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Caceres-Hernandez, Jose Juan & Martin-Rodriguez, Gloria & GonzÃ¡lez GÃ³mez, JosÃ© Ignacio & Nuez YÃ¡nez, Juan Sebastian, 2013. "Canary banana exports. Are product withdrawal decisions rational?," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(2).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:21:y:1999:i:5:p:619-631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.