Competiveness of Latin American Exports in the U.S. Banana Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guyomard, Herve & Laroche, Catherine & Le Mouel, Chantal, 1999.
"Impacts of the Common Market Organization for Bananas on European Union Markets, International Trade, and Welfare,"
Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 619-631, September.
- Herve Guyomard & Catherine Laroche & Chantal Le Mouël, 1999. "Impacts of the common market organization for bananas on European union markets, international trade, and welfare [L'Organisation commune de marché de la banane : impacts sur les marchés communauta," Post-Print hal-02685094, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mekonnen, Dawit Kelemework & Huang, Chung L. & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg, 2012. "Analysis of Fruit Consumption in the U.S. with a Quadratic AIDS Model," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119767, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; International Relations/Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-04-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-COM-2011-04-16 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-INT-2011-04-16 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea11:98365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.