Analysis of Fruit Consumption in the U.S. with a Quadratic AIDS Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nzaku, Kilungu & Houston, Jack E., 2009. "Analysis of U.S. Demand for Fresh Tropical Fruit and Vegetable Imports," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46850, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Arthur Lewbel, 1997. "Quadratic Engel Curves And Consumer Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 527-539, November.
- Muhammad, Andrew & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg & Zahniser, Steven, 2011. "Competiveness of Latin American Exports in the U.S. Banana Market," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas 98365, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Dawit Kelemework Mekonnen & Esendugue Greg Fonsah & Boris Borgotti, 2011. "US import demand for apple: source differentiated almost ideal demand system approach," International Journal of Trade and Global Markets, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(4), pages 372-382.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rejesus, Roderick M. & Safley, Charles D. & Strik, Bernadine C, 2014. "Demand and Welfare Impacts of a Potential Food Safety Event in the Blackberry Industry," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169452, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand estimation; U.S fruit consumption; Quadratic AIDS; AIDS; Consumer/Household Economics; Demand and Price Analysis; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Marketing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-02-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-02-08 (Business Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2012-02-08 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea12:119767. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .