Demand for Varied Fruit and Vegetable Colors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clements, Kenneth W. & Gao, Grace, 2015. "The Rotterdam demand model half a century on," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 91-103.
- Dong, Diansheng & Lin, Biing-Hwan, 2009. "Price Reductions Have Little Effect on Fruits and Vegetable Consumption by Low-Income Americans," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, September.
- Nzaku, Kilungu & Houston, Jack E., 2009. "Analysis of U.S. Demand for Fresh Tropical Fruit and Vegetable Imports," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46850, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Henneberry, Shida Rastegari & Piewthongngam, Kullapapruk & Qiang, Han, 1999. "Consumer Food Safety Concerns And Fresh Produce Consumption," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(01), July.
- Ray, Ranjan, 1983. "Measuring the costs of children : An alternative approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 89-102, October.
- Diewert, W E & Wales, T J, 1988. "Normalized Quadratic Systems of Consumer Demand Functions," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 6(3), pages 303-312, July.
- Dave Weatherspoon & James Oehmke & Assa DembÃ©lÃ© & Marcus Coleman & Thasanee Satimanon & Lorraine Weatherspoon, 2013. "Price and Expenditure Elasticities for Fresh Fruits in an Urban Food Desert," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 50(1), pages 88-106, January.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Arthur Lewbel, 1997. "Quadratic Engel Curves And Consumer Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 527-539, November.
- Nzaku, Kilungu & Houston, Jack E. & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg, . "Analysis of U.S. Demand for Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Imports," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia.
- Huang, Kuo S. & Lin, Biing-Hwan, 2000. "Estimation of Food Demand Nutrient Elasticities from household Survey Data," Technical Bulletins 184370, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Albert J. Reed & J. William Levedahl, 2010. "Food Stamps and the Market Demand for Food," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1392-1400.
- Biing-Hwan Lin & Steven T. Yen & Diansheng Dong & David M. Smallwood, 2010.
"Economic Incentives For Dietary Improvement Among Food Stamp Recipients,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(4), pages 524-536, October.
- Lin, Biing-Hwan & Yen, Steven T. & Dong, Diansheng & Smallwood, David M., 2009. "Economic Incentives For Dietary Improvement Among Food Stamp Recipients," 2009 Pre-Conference Workshop, August 16, 2009, Diet and Obesity: Role of Prices and Policies 53339, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Huang, Kuo S. & Lin, Biing-Hwan, 2000. "Estimation Of Food Demand And Nutrient Elasticities From Household Survey Data," Technical Bulletins 33579, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1975. "Transcendental Logarithmic Utility Functions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 367-383, June.
- Blanciforti, Laura & Green, Richard, 1983. "An Almost Ideal Demand System Incorporating Habits: An Analysis of Expenditures on Food and Aggregate Commodity Groups," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 511-515, August.
- You, Zhikang & Epperson, James E. & Huang, Chung L., 1996. "A Composite System Demand Analysis For Fresh Fruits And Vegetables In The United States," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 27(3), October.
- Brian P. Poi, 2012. "Easy demand-system estimation with quaids," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 12(3), pages 433-446, September.
- Kuo S. Huang, 1996. "Nutrient Elasticities in a Complete Food Demand System," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(1), pages 21-29.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
- Dong, Diansheng & Leibtag, Ephraim S., 2010. "Promoting Fruit and Vegetable Consumption: Are Coupons More Effective Than Pure Price Discounts?," Economic Research Report 94853, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- John L. Park & Rodney B. Holcomb & Kellie Curry Raper & Oral Capps, 1996. "A Demand Systems Analysis of Food Commodities by U.S. Households Segmented by Income," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(2), pages 290-300.
More about this item
Keywordsfruit and vegetable colors; quaids; low income; Hispanic; Consumer/Household Economics; Demand and Price Analysis; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Health Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-06-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2016-06-04 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea16:235912. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.