Food demand and consumption patters in the new EU member states: The case of Slovakia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. A. Molina, 1994. "Food Demand In Spain: An Application Of The Almost Ideal System," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 252-258, May.
- Ray, Ranjan, 1983. "Measuring the costs of children : An alternative approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 89-102, October.
- Chern, Wen S. & Ishibashi, Kimiko & Taniguchi, Kiyoshi & Tokoyama, Yuki, 2002.
"Analysis of food consumption behavior by Japanese households,"
ESA Working Papers
289108, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Agricultural Development Economics Division (ESA).
- Wen S. Chern & Kimiko Ishibashi & Kiyoshi Taniguchi & Yuki Tokoyama, 2002. "Analysis of Food Consumption Behavior by Japanese Households," Working Papers 02-06, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Arthur Lewbel, 1997. "Quadratic Engel Curves And Consumer Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 527-539, November.
- Karel Janda & Jakub Mikolášek & Martin Netuka, 2009. "The Estimation of Complete Almost Ideal Demand System from Czech Household Budget Survey Data," Working Papers IES 2009/31, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2009.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1975. "Transcendental Logarithmic Utility Functions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 367-383, June.
- Brian P. Poi, 2012. "Easy demand-system estimation with quaids," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 12(3), pages 433-446, September.
- Banks, James & Blundell, Richard & Lewbel, Arthur, 1996.
"Tax Reform and Welfare Measurement: Do We Need Demand System Estimation?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(438), pages 1227-1241, September.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Arthur Lewbel, 1994. "Tax reform and welfare measurement: do we need demand system estimation?," IFS Working Papers W94/11, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Brian P. Poi, 2008. "Demand-system estimation: Update," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(4), pages 554-556, December.
- Awudu Abdulai, 2002. "Household Demand for Food in Switzerland. A Quadratic Almost Ideal Demand System," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 138(I), pages 1-18, March.
- D Moro & P Sckokai, 2000. "Heterogeneous preferences in household food consumption in Italy," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 27(3), pages 305-323, September.
- Szigeti, Judith & Podruzsik, Szilard, 2011. "How does it work for Hungarian food consumers? A medium-term analysis," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 113(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
- Michalek, J & Keyzer, M A, 1992. "Estimation of a Two-Stage LES-AIDS Consumer Demand System for Eight EC Countries," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 19(2), pages 137-163.
- John L. Park & Rodney B. Holcomb & Kellie Curry Raper & Oral Capps, 1996. "A Demand Systems Analysis of Food Commodities by U.S. Households Segmented by Income," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(2), pages 290-300.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karel Janda & Zuzana Lajksnerova & Jakub Mikolasek, 2018. "A General Equilibrium Model of Optimal Alcohol Taxation in the Czech Republic," Working Papers IES 2018/08, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2018.
- Andrej Cupak & Jan Pokrivcak & Marian Rizov, 2016.
"Demand for Food Away from Home in Slovakia,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 66(4), pages 354-369, August.
- Pokrivcak, Jan & Cupak, Andrej & Rizov, Marian, 2015. "Demand for food away from home in Slovakia," 2015 Fourth Congress, June 11-12, 2015, Ancona, Italy 207285, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:preprint:id:706:p:1-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Braha, Kushtrim & Cupak, Andrej & Qineti, Artan & Pokrivcak, Jan, 2018. "Food Demand System in Transition Economies: Evidence from Kosovo," 162nd Seminar, April 26-27, 2018, Budapest, Hungary 272050, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Adrej Cupák & Ján Pokrivčák & Marian Rizov, 2016.
"Diverzifikácia spotreby potravín na Slovensku
[Diversity of Food Consumption in Slovakia]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(5), pages 608-626.
- Andrej Cupák & Peter Tóth, 2017. "Measuring the Efficiency of VAT reforms: Evidence from Slovakia," Working and Discussion Papers WP 6/2017, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae14:182825. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.