The Estimation of Complete Almost Ideal Demand System from Czech Household Budget Survey Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rizov, Marian & Marian, Anrej & Pokrivcak, Jan, 2014. "Food demand and consumption patters in the new EU member states: The case of Slovakia," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182825, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Adrej Cupák & Ján Pokrivčák & Marian Rizov, 2016.
"Diverzifikácia spotreby potravín na Slovensku
[Diversity of Food Consumption in Slovakia]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(5), pages 608-626.
- Marian Rizov & Andrej Cupak & Jan Pokrivcak, 2015.
"Food security and household consumption patterns in Slovakia,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
36015, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Rizoc, Marian & Cupak, Andrej & Pokrivcak, Jan, 2015. "Food Security and household consumption patterns in Slovakia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211553, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Marian Rizov & Anrej Cupak & Jan Pokrivcak, 2014. "Food demand patters in the new EU member states: The case of Slovakia," EcoMod2014 6959, EcoMod.
- Kamil Dybczak & Peter Tóth & David Voòka, 2014.
"Effects of Price Shocks on Consumer Demand: Estimating the QUAIDS Demand System on Czech Household Budget Survey Data,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 64(6), pages 476-500, December.
- Kamil Dybczak & Peter Toth & David Vonka, 2010. "Effects of Price Shocks to Consumer Demand. Estimating the QUAIDS Demand System on Czech Household Budget Survey Data," Working Papers 2010/08, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Lara Cockx & Nathalie Francken & Hannah Pieters, 2015. "Food and nutrition security in the European Union: Overview and case studies," FOODSECURE Working papers 31, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Pokrivcak, Jan & Cupak, Andrej & Rizov, Marian, 2015. "Household food security and consumption patterns in Central and Eastern Europe: the Case of Slovakia," 2015 Fourth Congress, June 11-12, 2015, Ancona, Italy 207287, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
More about this item
KeywordsAlmost Ideal Demand System; consumption; the Czech Republic; elasticity; price; spirits; tax; wine; beer;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2010-01-16 (Marketing)
- NEP-TRA-2010-01-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:wpaper:wp2009_31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Herrmannova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .