Report NEP-MKT-2010-01-16This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ags:uersrr:55840 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sergei Koulayev, 2009. "Estimating demand in search markets: the case of online hotel bookings," Working Papers 09-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2009-11-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hahn, William F. & Perry, Janet E. & Southard, Leland W., 2009. "Comparing Two Sources of Retail Meat Price Data," Economic Research Report 55958, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Landes, Maurice R. & Burfisher, Mary E., 2009. "Growth and Equity Effects of Agricultural Marketing Efficiency Gains in India," Economic Research Report 55959, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Gomez, Miguel I. & Koerner, Julia, 2009. "Do retail coffee prices increase faster than they fall? Asymmetric price transmission in France, Germany and the United States," Working Papers 55930, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Bonnet, Céline & Dubois, Pierre, 2009. "Inference on Vertical Contracts between Manufacturers and Retailers Allowing for Nonlinear Pricing and Resale Price Maintenance," IDEI Working Papers 583, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Kikulwe, Enoch & Birol, Ekin & Wesseler, Justus & Falck-Zepeda, José, 2009. "A latent class approach to investigating consumer demand for genetically modified staple food in a developing country: The case of GM bananas in Uganda," IFPRI discussion papers 938, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Karel Janda & Jakub Mikolášek & Martin Netuka, 2009. "The Estimation of Complete Almost Ideal Demand System from Czech Household Budget Survey Data," Working Papers IES 2009/31, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2009.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2009-11-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore