Comparing Two Sources of Retail Meat Price Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reint Gropp & Arjan Kadareja, 2012.
"Stale Information, Shocks, and Volatility,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(6), pages 1117-1149, September.
- Gropp, Reint & Kadareja, Arjan, 2006. "Stale information, shocks and volatility," Working Paper Series 686, European Central Bank.
- Gropp, Reint & Kadareja, Arjan, 2007. "Stale information, shocks and volatility," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-012, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Durbin, James & Koopman, Siem Jan, 2012.
"Time Series Analysis by State Space Methods,"
Oxford University Press,
edition 2, number 9780199641178.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "SEASONALDLM: RATS procedure to create the matrices for the seasonal component of a DLM," Statistical Software Components RTS00251, Boston College Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsprice spreads; meat; meat pricing; scanner data; retail prices; retail meat prices; farm-to-retail; Agricultural and Food Policy; Agricultural Finance; Livestock Production/Industries; Marketing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersrr:55958. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .