Testing for Regime Switching: A Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Carter, Andrew V & Steigerwald, Douglas G, 2010. "Testing for Regime Switching: A Comment," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt5079q9dc, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
References listed on IDEAS
- Levine, David, 1983.
"A remark on serial correlation in maximum likelihood,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 337-342, December.
- David Levine, 1981. "A Remark on Serial Correlation in Maximum Likelihood," UCLA Economics Working Papers 215, UCLA Department of Economics.
- David K. Levine, 1983. "A Remark on Serial Correlation in Maximum Likelihood," Levine's Working Paper Archive 176, David K. Levine.
- Kim, Chang-Jin & Piger, Jeremy & Startz, Richard, 2008.
"Estimation of Markov regime-switching regression models with endogenous switching,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 143(2), pages 263-273, April.
- Chang-Jin Kim & Jeremy M. Piger & Richard Startz, 2004. "Estimation of Markov regime-switching regression models with endogenous switching," Working Papers 2003-015, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Durbin, James & Koopman, Siem Jan, 2012.
"Time Series Analysis by State Space Methods,"
Oxford University Press,
edition 2, number 9780199641178.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "SEASONALDLM: RATS procedure to create the matrices for the seasonal component of a DLM," Statistical Software Components RTS00251, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Sean D. Campbell, 2002. "Specification Testing and Semiparametric Estimation of Regime Switching Models: An Examination of the US Short Term Interest Rate," Working Papers 2002-26, Brown University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Richard Luger, 2017.
"Identification-robust moment-based tests for Markov switching in autoregressive models,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(6-9), pages 713-727, October.
- Jean-Marie DUFOUR & Richard LUGER, 2016. "Identification-Robust Moment-Based Tests for Markov-Switching in Autoregressive Models," Cahiers de recherche 15-2016, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Richard Luger, 2016. "Identification-robust moment-based tests for Markov-switching in autoregressive models," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-63, CIRANO.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Richard Luger, 2017. "Identification-robust moment-based tests for Markov-switching in autoregressive models," Cahiers de recherche 1701, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.
- James D. Hamilton, 2016. "Macroeconomic Regimes and Regime Shifts," NBER Working Papers 21863, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergei Koulayev & Marc Rysman & Scott Schuh & Joanna Stavins, 2016.
"Explaining adoption and use of payment instruments by US consumers,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 47(2), pages 293-325, May.
- Sergei Koulayev & Marc Rysman & Scott Schuh & Joanna Stavins, 2012. "Explaining adoption and use of payment instruments by U. S. consumers," Working Papers 12-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Sergei Koulayev & Marc Rysman & Scott Schuh & Joanna Stavins, 2015. "Explaining adoption and use of payment instruments by U.S. consumers," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2015-004, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Valerie K. Bostwick & Douglas G. Steigerwald, 2014.
"Obtaining critical values for test of Markov regime switching,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 14(3), pages 481-498, September.
- Steigerwald, Douglas G & Bostwick, Valerie K, 2012. "Obtaining Critical Values for Test of Markov Regime Switching," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt3685g3qr, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Carter Andrew V. & Steigerwald Douglas G., 2013.
"Markov Regime-Switching Tests: Asymptotic Critical Values,"
Journal of Econometric Methods,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 25-34, July.
- Steigerwald, Douglas & Carter, Andrew, 2011. "Markov Regime-Switching Tests: Asymptotic Critical Values," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt5rn986z6, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- repec:eee:macchp:v2-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boris Blagov & Michael Funke & Richhild Moessner, 2015. "Modelling the time-variation in euro area lending spreads," BIS Working Papers 526, Bank for International Settlements.
- Candelon, Bertrand & Metiu, Norbert & Straetmans, Stefan, 2013. "Disentangling economic recessions and depressions," Discussion Papers 43/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Pierre Guerin & Danilo Leiva-Leon & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2016.
"Markov-Switching Three-Pass Regression Filter,"
591, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Pierre Guérin & Danilo Leiva-Leon & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2017. "Markov-Switching Three-Pass Regression Filter," Staff Working Papers 17-13, Bank of Canada.
- Pierre Guérin & Danilo Leiva-Leon & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2017. "Markov-switching three-pass regression filter," Working Papers 1748, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:54:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s00181-017-1256-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Maddalena Cavicchioli, 2015. "Likelihood Ratio Test and Information Criteria for Markov Switching Var Models: An Application to the Italian Macroeconomy," Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti, Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 1(3), pages 315-332, November.
- repec:ags:stataj:264444 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:80:y:2012:i:4:p:1809-1812. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.