Demand for Food Away from Home in Slovakia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pokrivcak, Jan & Cupak, Andrej & Rizov, Marian, 2015. "Demand for food away from home in Slovakia," 2015 Fourth Congress, June 11-12, 2015, Ancona, Italy 207285, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Carol Newman & Maeve Henchion & Alan Matthews, 2003.
"A double-hurdle model of Irish household expenditure on prepared meals,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(9), pages 1053-1061.
- Carol Newman & Maeve Henchion & Alan Matthews, 2001. "A Double-Hurdle Model of Irish Household Expenditure on Prepared Meals," Trinity Economics Papers 200119, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Hengyun Ma & Jikun Huang & Frank Fuller & Scott Rozelle, 2006.
"Getting Rich and Eating Out: Consumption of Food Away from Home in Urban China,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 54(1), pages 101-119, March.
- Ma, Hengyun & Huang, Jikun & Fuller, Frank H. & Rozelle, Scott, 2006. "Getting Rich and Eating Out: Consumption of Food Away from Home in Urban China," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12499, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Rizov, Marian & Marian, Anrej & Pokrivcak, Jan, 2014. "Food demand and consumption patters in the new EU member states: The case of Slovakia," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182825, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cragg, John G, 1971. "Some Statistical Models for Limited Dependent Variables with Application to the Demand for Durable Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 829-844, September.
- Ana M. Angulo & José M. Gil & Jesús Mur, 2007. "Spanish Demand for Food Away from Home: Analysis of Panel Data," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 289-307, June.
- Fred J. Prochaska & R. A. Schrimper, 1973. "Opportunity Cost of Time and Other Socioeconomic Effects on Away-From-Home Food Consumption," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 55(4_Part_1), pages 595-603.
- Seval Mutlu & Azucena Gracia, 2006. "Spanish food expenditure away from home (FAFH): by type of meal," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 1037-1047.
- Kamil Dybczak & Peter Tóth & David Voòka, 2014.
"Effects of Price Shocks on Consumer Demand: Estimating the QUAIDS Demand System on Czech Household Budget Survey Data,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 64(6), pages 476-500, December.
- Kamil Dybczak & Peter Toth & David Vonka, 2010. "Effects of Price Shocks to Consumer Demand. Estimating the QUAIDS Demand System on Czech Household Budget Survey Data," Working Papers 2010/08, Czech National Bank.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1984. "Tobit models: A survey," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 3-61.
- Matthias Staudigel & Rebecca Schröck, 2015. "Food Demand in Russia: Heterogeneous Consumer Segments over Time," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(3), pages 615-639, September.
- Vasilis G. Mihalopoulos, 2001. "Greek household consumption of food away from home: a microeconometric approach," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 421-432, December.
- repec:ags:stataj:143014 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Haiyan & Wahl, Thomas I. & Seale, James L. & Bai, Junfei, 2015.
"Household composition, income, and food-away-from-home expenditure in urban China,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 97-103.
- Bai, Junfei & Liu, Haiyan & Wahl, Thomas & Seale, James L. Jr. & Zhang, Caiping, 2015. "Household composition, income, and food-away-from-home expenditure in urban China," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212050, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Angulo, Ana Maria & Gil, Jose Maria & Mur, Jesus, 2002. "Spanish Demand for Food Away From Home: A Panel Data Approach," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24977, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bai, Junfei & Wahl, Thomas I. & Lohmar, Bryan T. & Huang, Jikun, 2010. "Food away from home in Beijing: Effects of wealth, time and "free" meals," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 432-441, September.
- Burke, William J., 2009.
"Fitting and interpreting Cragg's tobit alternative using Stata,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 9(4), pages 1-9.
- William J. Burke, 2009. "Fitting and interpreting Cragg's tobit alternative using Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 9(4), pages 584-592, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karel Janda & Zuzana Lajksnerova & Jakub Mikolasek, 2018. "A General Equilibrium Model of Optimal Alcohol Taxation in the Czech Republic," Working Papers IES 2018/08, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2018.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:preprint:id:706:p:1-23 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsdemand; double-hurdle model; food away from home; Slovakia;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C24 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models; Threshold Regression Models
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:fauart:v:66:y:2016:i:4:p:354-369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Herrmannova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.