The Demand For Food Away From Home: Full-Service Or Fast Food?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Okrent, Abigail & Kumcu, Aylin, 2014. "What’s Cooking? Demand for Convenience Foods in the United States," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170541, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hayden Stewart & David E. Davis, 2005.
"Price Dispersion and Accessibility: A Case Study of Fast Food,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 784-799, April.
- Stewart, Hayden & Davis, David E., 2005. "Price Dispersion and Accessibility: A Case study of Fast Food," MPRA Paper 7617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stewart, Hayden & Davis, David E., 2005. "Price Dispersion and Accessibility: A Case study of Fast Food," MPRA Paper 7970, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee Siew Heng, Helen & Tan Khee Guan, Andrew, 1. "Examining Malaysian Household Expenditure Patterns on Food-Away-From-Home," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 4(1).
- Liu, Haiyan & Wahl, Thomas I. & Bai, Junfei & Seale, James L., Jr., 2012. "Understanding food-away-from-home expenditures in urban China," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124662, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hamrick, Karen & Okrent, Abigail, 2014. "The Role of Time in Fast-Food Purchasing Behavior in the United States," Economic Research Report 191034, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Liu, Haiyan & Wahl, Thomas I. & Seale, James L. & Bai, Junfei, 2015.
"Household composition, income, and food-away-from-home expenditure in urban China,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 97-103.
- Bai, Junfei & Liu, Haiyan & Wahl, Thomas & Seale, James L. Jr. & Zhang, Caiping, 2015. "Household composition, income, and food-away-from-home expenditure in urban China," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212050, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Villas-Boas, Sofia B & Taylor, Rebecca, 2016. "Store Choice among Low Income Households," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt33z409dq, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Conor Keelan & Carol Newman & Maeve Henchion, 2008. "Quick-service expenditure in Ireland: parametric vs. semiparametric analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(20), pages 2659-2669.
- Okrent, Abigail M. & Alston, Julian M., 2012. "The Demand for Disaggregated Food-Away-from-Home and Food-at-Home Products in the United States," Economic Research Report 132469, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Joseph, Siny & Lavoie, Nathalie, 2008. "Effectiveness of COOL in the U.S. Seafood Industry," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6260, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Junfei Bai & Caiping Zhang & Fangbin Qiao & Tom Wahl, 2012. "Disaggregating household expenditures on food away from home in Beijing by type of food facility and type of meal," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 18-35, January.
- Binkley, James K., 2005. "The Effect of Demographic, Economic, and Nutrition Factors on the Frequency of Food Away from Home," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19502, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Powell, Lisa M., 2009. "Fast food costs and adolescent body mass index: Evidence from panel data," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 963-970, September.
- Euna Han & Lisa M. Powell, 2013. "Fast Food Prices And Adult Body Weight Outcomes: Evidence Based On Longitudinal Quantile Regression Models," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(3), pages 528-536, July.
- McLaughlin, Patrick & Dicken, Christopher, 2016. "Evolution of the Food-Away-From-Home Industry: Recent and Emerging Trends," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236077, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Liu, Miaoru & Kasteridis, Panagiotis & Yen, Steven T., 2013. "Breakfast, lunch, and dinner expenditures away from home in the United States," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 156-164.
- Helen Lee Siew Heng & Andrew Tan Khee Guan, 2007. "Examining Malaysian Household Expenditure Patterns on Food-Away-From-Home," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 4(1), pages 11-24, June.
- Keelan, Conor D. & Henchion, Maeve M. & Newman, Carol F., 2006. "A double-hurdle model of Irish households' foodservice expenditure patterns," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10083, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsfull-service restaurants; fast food restaurants; food spending; household income; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uerser:33953. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.