Quick-service expenditure in Ireland: parametric vs. semiparametric analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blisard, Noel & Stewart, Hayden & Jolliffe, Dean, 2004.
"Low-Income Households' Expenditures on Fruits and Vegetables,"
Agricultural Information Bulletins
33755, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Blisard, Noel & Stewart, Hayden & Jolliffe, Dean, 2004. "Low-Income Households' Expenditures On Fruits And Vegetables," Agricultural Economic Reports 34041, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Stewart, Hayden & Blisard, Noel & Bhuyan, Sanjib & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 2004. "The Demand For Food Away From Home: Full-Service Or Fast Food?," Agricultural Economic Reports 33953, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carboni, Oliviero A., 2012. "An empirical investigation of the determinants of R&D cooperation: An application of the inverse hyperbolic sine transformation," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 131-141.
- O'Toole, Conor M. & Newman, Carol F. & Hennessy, Thia C., 2011. "The role of financing frictions in agricultural investment decisions: an analysis pre and post financial crisis," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114568, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Conor M. O'Toole & Carol Newman & Thia Hennessy, 2011. "The role of investment, fundamental Q and financing frictions in agricultural investment decisions: an analysis pre and post financial crisis," Working Papers 1101, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Keelan, Conor D. & Henchion, Maeve M. & Newman, Carol F., 2008. "Eating Out in the British Isles," 82nd Annual Conference, March 31 - April 2, 2008, Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, UK 36859, Agricultural Economics Society.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Richard Volpe & Edward C Jaenicke & Lauren Chenarides, 2018. "Store Formats, Market Structure, and Consumers’ Food Shopping Decisions," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 40(4), pages 672-694, December.
- Euna Han & Lisa M. Powell, 2013. "Fast Food Prices And Adult Body Weight Outcomes: Evidence Based On Longitudinal Quantile Regression Models," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(3), pages 528-536, July.
- Stewart, Hayden & Davis, David E., 2005.
"Price Dispersion and Accessibility: A Case study of Fast Food,"
7617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stewart, Hayden & Davis, David E., 2005. "Price Dispersion and Accessibility: A Case study of Fast Food," MPRA Paper 7970, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schroeter, Christiane & Cai, Xiaowei, 2011. "It’s All About Produce: Flexing the Muscles of Western U.S. Organic Spinach Consumption," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(2), pages 1-13.
- Chen, Susan E. & Liu, Jing & Binkley, James K., 2012.
"An Exploration of the Relationship Between Income and Eating Behavior,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(1), pages 82-91, April.
- Chen, Susan E. & Liu, Jing & Binkley, James K., 2012. "An Exploration of the Relationship Between Income and Eating Behavior," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 41(1), pages 1-10, April.
- Andrej Cupak & Jan Pokrivcak & Marian Rizov, 2016.
"Demand for Food Away from Home in Slovakia,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 66(4), pages 354-369, August.
- Pokrivcak, Jan & Cupak, Andrej & Rizov, Marian, 2015. "Demand for food away from home in Slovakia," 2015 Fourth Congress, June 11-12, 2015, Ancona, Italy 207285, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Lee Siew Heng, Helen & Tan Khee Guan, Andrew, 2007. "Examining Malaysian Household Expenditure Patterns on Food-Away-From-Home," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-14, June.
- Alston, Julian M. & Mullally, Conner C. & Sumner, Daniel A. & Townsend, Marilyn & Vosti, Stephen A., 2009. "Likely effects on obesity from proposed changes to the US food stamp program," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 176-184, April.
- Nguyen, Ly & Gao, Zhifeng & Anderson, James L., 2022. "Regulating menu information: What do consumers care and not care about at casual and fine dining restaurants for seafood consumption?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 110(C).
- Carroll, Kathryn A. & Samek, Anya, 2018. "Field experiments on food choice in grocery stores: A ‘how-to’ guide," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 331-340.
- Binkley, James K., 2005. "The Effect of Demographic, Economic, and Nutrition Factors on the Frequency of Food Away from Home," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19502, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- McFadden, Brandon & Mullally, Conner, 2017. "The Effect of Market Segmentation on Consumer Welfare: The Case of Organic and Conventional Fruits and Vegetables," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252778, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Arnoud V. den Boer & N. Bora Keskin, 2020. "Discontinuous Demand Functions: Estimation and Pricing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 66(10), pages 4516-4534, October.
- Okrent, Abigail & Kumcu, Aylin, 2014. "What’s Cooking? Demand for Convenience Foods in the United States," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170541, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Junfei Bai & Caiping Zhang & Fangbin Qiao & Tom Wahl, 2012. "Disaggregating household expenditures on food away from home in Beijing by type of food facility and type of meal," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing Limited, vol. 4(1), pages 18-35, January.
- Yong Kang Cheah & Andrew K. G. Tan, 2014. "Determinants Of Leisure-Time Physical Activity: Evidence From Malaysia," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 59(02), pages 1-22.
- Liu, Haiyan & Wahl, Thomas I. & Seale, James L. & Bai, Junfei, 2015.
"Household composition, income, and food-away-from-home expenditure in urban China,"
Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 97-103.
- Bai, Junfei & Liu, Haiyan & Wahl, Thomas & Seale, James L. Jr. & Zhang, Caiping, 2015. "Household composition, income, and food-away-from-home expenditure in urban China," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212050, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Benoit (nÃ©e Moeller), Sabine & Schaefers, Tobias & Heider, Raphael, 2016. "Understanding on-the-go consumption: Identifying and quantifying its determinants," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 32-42.
- Justine Hastings & Ryan Kessler & Jesse M. Shapiro, 2021.
"The Effect of SNAP on the Composition of Purchased Foods: Evidence and Implications,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 277-315, August.
- Justine S. Hastings & Ryan E. Kessler & Jesse M. Shapiro, 2019. "The Effect of SNAP on the Composition of Purchased Foods: Evidence and Implications," NBER Working Papers 25953, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boysen, Ole & Bradford, Harvey & Boysen-Urban, Kirsten & Balie, Jean, 2018.
"Taxing Highly Processed Foods: Impacts On Obesity And Underweight In Sub-Saharan Africa,"
58th Annual Conference, Kiel, Germany, September 12-14, 2018
275849, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Ole Boysen & Kirsten Boysen-Urban & Harvey Bradford & Jean Balié, 2018. "Taxing Highly Processed Foods - Impacts on Obesity and Underweight in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 201812, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Boysen, O. & Bradford, H. & Urban, K. & Balie, J., 2018. "Taxing Highly Processed Foods: Impacts on Obesity and Underweight in Sub-Saharan Africa," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 275990, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:40:y:2008:i:20:p:2659-2669. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.